10 | More Problems

Chapter Ten

Now, I get that Scott and Stiles are having some weird...bro-issues, but they can work that out. After Scott was breathing again, I had to know where Stiles was. So, I tracked him down using a simple locator spell, and here we are...at the hospital.

Theo must have done something to his dad, what a shocker there. Theo can hurt me, he can hurt Stiles, and he can hurt Scott. But he can not mess with our families.

"Stiles- Stiles! Hey," I ran through the hospital doors, racing up to the front desk where Stiles was arguing with the receptionist. I'm assuming she's a receptionist...if not then I honestly have no idea what her job was, because she wasn't doing it properly.

"Liz?" Stiles breathed, engulfing me in a bear hug.

"Whoa, I know it's been a few hours or something...but take it easy." I spoke,

"Uh- Stilinski, right?" the receptionist chimed in, causing Stiles and I to nod in response. My foot was anxiously tapping in rhythm with Stiles' hands. We were both extremely nervous, and a lot has happened in the past 24 hours.

"You said his insurance was with the county? He's a Deputy?" she questioned, causing me to lightly shove Stiles to the side,

"No, he's the Sheriff. The county Sheriff. God, lady, do you not know anything?" I growled,

"Yeah- he's covered...I mean he should be covered." Stiles quickly added, clearly stressing out.

"I'll take care of it," another voice chimed in.

Melissa.

I quickly gave her a hug before the three of us walked away from the front desk. "I texted Scott, he's coming as soon as he can...I can call Malia," Melissa offered, sighing.

"No- no, no. Don't...don't call anyone." Stiles breathed, causing my face to fall.

"Is there anyone else we need to notify? A next of kin?" the receptionist lady called out again.

That lady gets more and more annoying the more she speaks. "No, it's me. It's just me..." Stiles quietly replied.

I patted his shoulder, "Stiles, it's gonna be okay."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm serious. Look- if I didn't think it was gonna be okay, I'd tell you. I would. So I truly, and honestly, think that this will all be fine. You'll get through this- we'll get through this." I gave him a reassuring look.

I felt a sudden pain in my chest before I nearly fell to the ground. Melissa caught me, steadying me against a wall.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" she questioned, causing me to shake my head.

"It's-" I breathe, putting a hand over my heart. "Agh...it's Scott. Something's wrong with Scott."

The pain got worse, and I started breathing heavily, until it quickly stopped. "What the hell..." I mutter, relaxing my shoulders.

"Wait- did the pain just...stop?" Stiles blurted, and I nodded in response.

"What does that mean?" Melissa worried.

"I think he passed out." I state, grabbing my phone from my pocket.

"Who are you calling?" Stiles peered over my shoulder.

"Parrish." I replied, dialing his number as Stiles sat down in a waiting chair. "Oh, come on, come on...pick up your freaking phone Parrish!" I yelled at the phone, rocking on my heels.