17 | Eichen Finale

Chapter Seventeen

Liam and I were lying on my bed, completing chemistry homework. I pushed my reading glasses up as I flipped through a page of my notes,

"So, when will your Aunt be back?" he questioned, annoyingly tapping his pencil on his notebook.

"I don't know...not until later though." I spoke up, reading my notes. "Hey, do you have the notes on alleles-" I started, before he turned my head towards his and started to kiss me.

I pulled away, smiling at him. "Liam, this is due tomorrow..."

He leaned in and started kissing me again, causing me to pull away...again.

"Liam," I rose my eyebrows.

"Liz," he mocked,

"Liam, I'm serious. Knock it off.."

Liam ignored my statement, pushing a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"You're right...studying is more important." he sighed, flipping through his book as I sat upright, criss-crossed.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Giving up that easy?"

"Didn't think it was worth arguing..." he smirked, inspecting my face before grabbing it, allowing our lips to connect. I backed up as we kissed, now lying with him on-top of me.

His lips traveled down my neck, and I laughed before our lips met again. I then lifted my shirt over my head, and he did the same.

We tossed our shirts to the side, and continued kissing.

"Liz," A voice called out, as I blinked rapidly.

"Hm?" I offered,

"Come on.." Liam motioned his arm, and I realized that I was standing outside of Meredith's room, not moving.

I lightly smiled as I nodded, following them both inside.

There was a loud cranking sound of the door as Liam opened and closed it behind us,

"Meredith," Scott breathed, as I inspected her. She was sitting in a chair with her back towards us, which is usually never a good sign.

"Meredith, it's Scott. Scott McCall." he added, before glancing at us when he got no response.

I slowly brushed past Scott, gently grabbing the back of the chair before spinning it around.

I took in a quick breath when I saw her face.

She looked so broken, and almost dead. She had no emotion in her face, yet she still looked the same as when I last saw her.

I looked up at Scott and Liam,

"Hey, Meredith." Scott gently grabbed her hand, kneeling next to her. "Can you hear me?"

"We need your help. We're trying to find Lydia. We're trying to get her out of here." Scott breathed,

"Scott, I think- I think we better go." Liam glanced out the window before our eyes met.

"Meredith, listen. There has to be another way to get to Lydia. We can't get past the mountain ash. How do we find her?" Scott questioned, and I looked down.

"Scott.." Liam whispered,

Scott looked down before he got up to leave, but before his hand could disconnect with Meredith's, she pulled him back. She continued staring blankly into space as she placed his hand on the back of her neck,