Attention: Triquel!

ATTENTION: There is a third story in the series titled Roman Roommate and it is currently finished and up on my profile!

It is official! There is a third installment in the series!

I have done another story focused on Evie! It's the third installment in my mythology series, yes, it's a series.

Roman Roommate: Evie wants nothing to do with the romance business. Love will come along when it does and she does not want to be told otherwise. Her fallen angel boss has a son coming into town for business. Needing a place to stay, Evie’s boss begs her to let her son stay with her while he is in town. Come to find out, Evie has met this mysterious new roommate of hers before. Through a series of odd events, Evie and this new friend grow closer despite the fact that Evie is trying her best to keep them apart. Can she stand the tension even after they learn that they are from two totally different worlds? Is his ‘business’ in town really just that? What game is Cupid playing at now?

There it is everyone. You’re going to get a whole new batch of characters as well as tons of cameos from all the old characters: Psyche, Eros, Peyton, Nate, Logan, Vee, etc. I hope you all are really excited and decide to check it out!

NOTICE: This story is completed and is already up on my profile or check out the link below:

http://www.wattpad.com/2201199-roman-roommate 

Thank you everyone for your support in all my mythology stories!

~GermanSam