7

"Each and every of us" Thomas say with a shrug.

"What does it says?" Frypan ask

"Property of Wicked,Subject B5,The Broken.I don't even know what that mean."

"Subject B5? Newt is Subject A5.But he got the entitled 'The Glue'.Think that you two maybe relate something?" Thomas said.

Ok,that..is weird.

"How 'bout you Minna?" Frypan ask.

"Property of Wicked,Subject B7, The Leader Assistant.But what concern me is,if i'm the assistant,then who the leader?"

"The grumpy old troll" Newt snicker and point to Minho.

Wait the shuckin hell..Minho the leader? I gotta work with that slinthead?! What happen to this shuckin world?! Trying to give me a heart attack?!

"Yeah,he got 'Subject A7,The Leader' .You two gotta work pair." Thomas still saying,can i sew his mouth out now?!

"Alright shanks and two shuckfaces..it's getting late.Sharp 8,get yourselves to bed" Minho stand up,said it and look at his watch at the same time.Watch? He got it too? Unlike the girls,these boys didn't even groan.Wow,just..wow! Nina and i lay beside each other.Nina is fast asleep,but my eyes still wide open.My mind is throbbing,thinking about all the things had happen.The betrayal,the lies,the task,Nina,the boys...Minho.I keep thinking of it when after a few minutes later,my eyes begin to fail me.I sit up for a while and stare to Nina that's asleep.

"Nina,i gotta admit something that I don't have the courage to tell you when you're awake. I..honestly..didn't know if i will ever survive all of these.But whatever happened,i'll definitely make sure you save and so does everyone i ever know.Although the price is myself,i...i'll do anything to make sure you guys get out from this hell.I don't even care i turn into crank,it just...others safety is first.I'm sorry i don't have the will to tell you when you're awake.I'm...so sorry.We're friends forever,right?" I take her hand and kiss it,i hope this wasn't the last time i ever saw her so peaceful.

I was about to lay down back,when suddenly,a hand close my mouth.My eyes wide open and i struggle to see who it is and it was....Minho?! What the hell?

"Shh,keep your voice low shuck face.Slim it,i'm not gonna hurt you.Just wanna talk" He said with his expressionless face,i begin to hate that face! I don't have other choice except to nod,then,he let his hand away from my mouth.

"Listen here ,although you're my assistant.i'm still in charge.Every orders come from me,not you.You can only walk by my side,you got that?"

I nod like a dumb doll.

"And just to be clear,doesn't mean you're my assistant,you're welcome here.Do anything suspicious,off with your head.One more thing....."He move his face near mine,so close that i could feel his breath on my face,calm and warm.I can feel my heart beat faster.

"I owe you nothing...Are we clear?"

It take me a few minutes to respond a nod,Minho then stand up and leave me dumbfounded.I let out a sigh and lay down,soon,sleep drag me off.