2

"For your task,you've to eliminate a person name Thomas in the Scorch.He is with a group of boys.He's a crank that disguise as a normal person,get rid of him before he get rid of you.I think i made yourselves clear.Your journey start tomorrow.For now,have your dinner and get some sleep,I say you watch your steps and surrounding out there.Cause the scorch can change everyone.And a little tip from me,sometimes,you can't even believe your eyes or your senses,they're skillful cheater...mark my word"

By that,a thick cloud of smoke surround us and he disappear into the thin air,leaving a few boxes behind.Everyone seem froze on their spot,so i gather my courage to step toward the box.My hands unwrap and open it,once it open,i peek inside;

"Food.These boxes are full with foods and water and blankets.Probably enough for everyone"

"Wait,don't tell me you're gonna believe that man and eat that!"

"I believe you have another good choice to choose when you said that Fiona"

"Err,no.."

"Just as i expected,so much for a talk aren't you?"

"Minna's right,look like the only choice now is to shuckin believe and eat.Who know how bloody more time we're gonna get another food."

I nod to Nina,God know how happy i am she back me up.We start to divide all the foods and water.Nothing fancy,just an apple,a sandwich and a bottle of water for each of us.I only realize how hungry i am when i had my first bite on my apple.Everyone finish their dinner and went laying on the cold hard floor.Nina hand me a blanket and then lay by my side,it was a long silence and it's making my ears hurt.

"Hey Min,what will happen?"

"Oh yeah,i'm a witch.Well,i'm gonna have a seek into my magical mind to know the what the future will be.How do i suppose to know?!"

"And that's why i love talking to sassy Witch Minna.Good night."

She turn over to another side,i stare long to her.That'a when i saw something on her neck.Writing? Black writing?

"Hey Nin,there's something on your neck."

"Huh?"

"Yeah,there is.It's a tattoo,everyone have it."

Nina glance to everyone and nod.Everyone begin to check others tattoo and ask each other to check on theirs.

"What it says Min?"

"Let me see,Property of Wicked,Subject B5, The Broken? What does that even mean?"

"How should i bloody know.Let me check yours,turn around."

"Well,okay."

"Yours says,Property of Wicked,Subject B7,The Leader Assistant.."

"Wait,if i'm the assistant,then who's the shuckin leader?"

"Hey,anyone got their tattoo written 'leader' ?"

Nina shout that to everyone but no one answer it,just heads shook everywhere.I start to feel confuse myself,why i'm the leader assistant if there's no leader? And why did Nina's tattoo entitled 'The Broken' ? But she's one of the toughest girl i know,beside Fiona and Melly.

"Okay,that's enough shank.Yeah,we bloody got tattoo and that is enough for today.Get some sleep,tomorrow is gonna be a bumpy ride." Nina announce and everyone back into their blanket.I found it's hard to sleep,but soon,exhaustion drag me off to the cliff.