10

I'm munching my apple beside Newt,i still bloody remember what happened last night.Please don't make me start telling it,it's embarrassing,the heaven will laugh at me!Just then,i hear a small groan coming from...Minna! She's awake! I sprint to her with Newt close behind.I give her a bear hug a s soon as she sit up.

"Oh Minna,do you know how bloody worry i am?!"

"Okay okay Nina,I'm alright,don't start making my cloth wet"

"Hey,that's my line!"

"I know"

"Great to have you back shuck face"

"Great to be back shuck face"

We break our bear hug and as that,everyone rush in to ask how's she doing.

"I'm sorry Minna.I was rather foolish to..."

"It's okay Thomas.Everyone's safety is my priority.Hey,who wrap my head?"

"The same person who pick you up all the way through here"

"Who?"

"The leader"

"Minho?"

"Yup,he's outside"

"I gotta thank him"

"Whoah,slim it girl,you just woke up!"

"I'll be fine mom"

"Bye daughter!"

"Newt!" I give him a push oh his shoulder,i'm...jealous you know...

Minna POV

I run outside and saw Minho.I slow my pace and walk nearer,i hear him..wait,sob? He..cry?

"Minho?"

He quickly turn to me and i can see his eyes,red.He sprint to me and give me a bear hug.Whoah,i have enough people giving me bear hug today.I gladly return it.

"Minho,you're..okay?"

"Never been this happy.I'm glade you're awake."

"Me neither,me neither...Come on,we're good to go"

He break the hug,hold my shoulders with both of his hand and stare into me.

"You're sure?"

"Never been this sure" i pull off the bandage around my head,feel free at last.

"Minna,i'm serious.Please.."

"Me too."

"Okay then,but you stay close to me."

I nod,glad to know someone care.We then start our walk with me munching my apple beside Minho.I don't want to slow everyone,i know we're short of time.Another 3 days...

*Time Skip*

We walk past an old building,it's only past the lunch time so it's still early to rest.But as we walk,something stop us on track,something that i'm afraid to even meet one..Crank! They already surround us,lots of them.It start to make my legs feel like jelly,they're ugly.With all those scars and blood and their skin almost rip off! I grab Minho's arm,feeling scare if the crank take me away.

"Look guys,new 'friends" one of the crank said that

"Hey sandman,shut up!"

"Minho,i don't think that..."I was paused when the crank shout at us;

"Watch you mouth there tough guy,didn't want us to do this.."

I suddenly feel someone pull me away,the crank got me! No,cranks! Two crank hold my arm!

"Minho!"

"Minna,lay a hand on her and i'll break your face into pieces" Minho hiss,that's creepy.

"Newt!"

I hear Nina yell,the crank got her too.Oh no,God NO! Please,take me but not her!

"Nina,you crank better let her go or i'll rip your teeth out.One by one." Newt growl,i can see he bite his lip,holding his anger.

"Well,look what happen when you mess up with Rick.Now,you better sorry before i get over the line" he said and move his forefinger across my neck,it feels sick! Minho stare to him with death stare,before he say sorry,but it's more like a whisper.

"Louder wouldn't you"

"I'm..sorry" Minho said with hard voice but he still control his anger.God!

"I want more than that.Knee"

"What?!"

"Or you want me start with her" the crank made a small circle on my cheek over and over,i shut my eyes tight when he do that.I almost throw up,his finger is rough!

"Minho..no" I whisper,my tears is threaten to drop.

Minho slowly drop onto his knee,what?!

"Sorry"

"Now that's a good boy.But that isn't fun.Well,here's the deal,you guys can go,but leave this blond with us."

"What are you gonna do to her?!" Newt almost scream.He surely piss off.

"Easy.....dinner.I want her heart,juicy part i could say"

What? They gonna eat Nina? NINA?! NOOO!

"Or this black hair over here,her eyeballs look delicious enough" I gulp.Me?

Nina POV

"You touch her again and i'll.." Minho already yell but he's paused when suddenly,a deep voice interrupt.

"What with all the noise?!"

He scan everyone but stop his gaze when he saw me,he then smile evilly,how i hate that smile the most!

"Good catch boys,now we got ourselves dinner.Give me her heart,the most juicy part" he was about to touch me,i quickly shut my eyes,prepare for his rough hand..but it never come.I slowly open it again,and i saw Newt on him,punch him a few times before a woman pull him up and point her knife to him from under his chin.

"Watch yourselves,i love killing innocent people"

"And i love hitting innocent crank!" Newt growl,he's scary when he do that.

"Brenda,let him go" the crank Newt had beaten up said after he stand up and brush himself.