11

Nina POV

Brenda move her knife away and push Newt forward making him fall on his butt.Minho and Thomas help him stand,if i'm not being hold by this bloody cranks i'll punch her face until she apologize! Bloody curse her!

"These girls sure is important to you boys.." she said and point her knife to Minna and i.

"So choose,between the two of them.Only the lucky one survive this,and i want you to choose" she point her knife to Thomas that stand there dumbfounded.

"Thomas,choose Minna.She's the assistant,she's important!" i tell him.

"No Thomas,choose Nina,i know she'll survive much more than me" Minna said. What is she talking about?!

"Thomas,if you choose me,i won't make any different." I said,

"Thomas,stop being a dumb doll,be a man and do the right thing!" Minna said.

"Why would you say it so personally? ....I choose-" Thomas was about to say but Brenda cut him off

"Tick tock tick tock..ring! Your time is over,i'll choose.." she walk near me and push me down but Newt manage to catch me.

"Today's your day girl,you can save your life to die on other day.As for your friend.."

"Minna..no" i whisper more to myself.Newt hold both of my shoulder, as my tears drop.And what make me even more is Minna smile to me! How can she shucking smile when she's about to die?!

"You look calm,what got your string?" the man Newt had beaten say.

"At least my group will lost one member...rather than two." she whisper but i can still hear her.

"Hmmm,high spirit i could see.I like it,and the scorch need more of you.Well,thanks the heaven.." he pull Minna away from the cranks and push her to Minho that catch her in time before she face plant.Oh thanks heaven!!! I'm gonna have to wash that brain of Minna,how could she said that?!

"What?! George,that's our food there!"

"Okay calm down there munchaco,we still got our main food."

"Yeah,but that's ours!"

"Yeah,deal with that.."

"I hate you for Chris's sake."

I keep my eyes on the cranks that is had lost their head completely,someone gotta tell them to just bury themselves in hell.George then face us and smile,a  more reassuring smile.Now that's more good than before.

"Cranks,high in captivity,get off their limit and they'll play safe. As you all may know,i'm George and that's Brenda."

Brenda give us a small wave as i give her eyes roll.Please,she just get on my limit now! Newt suddenly give me a hug and whisper;

"I thought i'm gonna lost you.I can't bloody forgive myself if you do"

I was just gonna return the hug,when suddenly,the earth rumble.I saw a few crank pushing each other hard and one of them hit the unstable wall making it collapse.

"Nina,watch out!" Newt suddenly push me out of the way when a big rock was about to fall onto me.We fall onto the ground,hugging each other and wait for the rumbling to stop....