28

I saw he make his way to the in front line, along with Brenda,Nina, Thomas, Teresa and Aris! As soon as Minho's eye made contact to my face, his face drop sad. He must had seen that scar, and the scar still bleeding.

"This girl, is the property of WICKED! We need her brain to complete the blue print!"

By that, I took the chance to bit his hand, with my wolf fang , elbowed his face and make my run to Minho. I stay in his grasp and we keep staring to Rat man. His arm is bleeding, so as his nose.

"You brat! I'll get you, I'll get all of you for sure!" He said and run away.

I let out a shaky relief sigh and my feet suddenly become weak. Minho realized that and he hold me tighter but yet there's still softness in it.

"Minna, you're bleeding!" Nina yell but I show her my most sincere smile.

"It's okay, at least I get away from him just in time before he crack my head open."

Minho slowly drop me on the ground and give me the most sincere hug he ever gave to me.

"You made me worry you know?!"

"I know" I smile and we break the hug. I keep exchanging hug to everyone. I keep telling my sorry to Brenda cause I let her explain everything. When it come to Aris, I hug him the tightest.

"I remember you... twin brother. Or should I call, Henry?"

"Yeah, Ashlyn. I miss it too." He break the hug and give me a wide smile.

"Okay I would love to stay longer and maybe telling you guys what had happened, but we really need to get going. I can't explain everything right now. We have to go find the Immunes WICKED took, then find this back-door Flat Trans I learned about—and we need to hurry before the Right Arm blows this place up"

"The other inmunes? Where?"

"I'll explain in the way, let's get going!"

"Wait!" Thomas stop us and then he run back to Gally.

"What the shuck is he doing?"

He then run back to us along with Gally.

"He's with us now. We're good to go."

I show them the map and trace every move we should take on the map with my finger. Brenda said that she know a faster way and she hand me a blade. Well, better than nothing. A minute or so later, I found out that we're on our way to save the inmunes. Through the corridor, up and down the stairs, make a move here and there and at last, we arrived at a sealed door.

"It locked, we need password!"

"Wait, it said here! 250598."

Brenda push over the number and the sealed door slowly open. But the number reminded me of something.

"Hey Aris.."

"Yeah?"

"Isn't 25 May 1998 is our birthday?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"That's funny, cause the password is our birth date."

"Well, fancy enough. Let's go!"

We enter the room, and what I saw, horror me and it twisted my stomach. The inmunes, they're all in here. Locked in cell door, just like a prisoner. I saw a few glader from group B and Group A, like Frypan. He've been calling us over and over.

"Okay okay Frypan, just zip your mouth out. I push in the same password and the whole of the cell door creaked open. Everyone rushed outside, and just then, I know how many they're. Too many in this compacted room! I move over to Minho and whisper,

"Hey Minho, give me a lift!"

"What?"

"Just do it!" I get onto his shoulder and gained everyone's attention.

"Okay listen up people, we're getting out of here. My friends and I will divide you into group of fifty. Make sure to stay close to them and we'll make out through this safe and sound.

"I don't. This sense of humiliation." Minho nag and I give his head a friendly slap.

"Be still, or I'll fall for sure!"

Half an hour later, everyone is divided into groups. They're five groups of them, 250 peoples. All what left immune.

"Okay Minho, you can drop me now." I said and he did.

I was about to make another announcement, but the ground shook violently all of a sudden and I fall onto Nina's grasp. The Right Arm, they're blowing this place!

"Quick, MOVE!" I order and me along with Brenda lead them. Nina and Teresa help in the group so that they stay in their real position. The boys stay in the back, making sure everyone get out. Dust choked the air, and small pieces of the ceiling tiles landed on my back. Sounds of things creaking and breaking filled the air. Finally, after several seconds of shaking, everything grew quiet and still again.

"Everyone keep moving, we're almost there!"

We keep walking, hike up some stairs, turn at every corner whether left or right. The building shake even harder, the loud sound of bomb could be heard like everywhere. I whisper to Brenda;

"Keep them here, I'm gonna check the Flat Trans."

I went running down the corridor, shielding myself with my hand to avoid the small tiles falling over me.

At the end of the corridor, I found a dully shimmering wall of gray framed by a rectangle of shiny silver, and next to it, a control box. It was the Flat Trans. The chancellor had told the truth.I forced himself to step through the icy Flat Trans surface. And I came out into a simple wooden shed, its door wide open in front of me. Beyond that I saw ... green. Lots and lots of green. Grass, trees, flowers, bushes. It was good enough for me! I run back to everyone and nudge for them to get in. All of them run down the corridors as the building become unstable.

And standing at the back of the crowd were Minho, Brenda, Jorge, Teresa, Aris, Frypan and a few members of Group B. Gally was there, too.

"They better be quick about it up there," Minho said. "The explosions are getting closer and closer."

"The whole place is gonna fall down," Gally added.

I scanned the ceiling as if I expected it to happen right that second, I shield myself with my arm.

"I know. I told them to hurry.We'll all be out of here in a—"

"Well, what do we have here?" a voice shouted from the back of the room.