16

Nobody POV

Thomas be the first who manage to step out from the collapsed building, follow by his group member. A few minutes later, Minho along with Minna step outside together. Thomas give Minho a friendly push on the shoulder, telling Minho how dying he is without Minho and Newt. Minho snicker at the statement and claim that they won't be perfect without Newt. Just then, Newt step out, still giving Nina a piggy-back ride, he slowly drop Minna on the sand.

"Oh My God, Nina what happened?" Minna give Nina a bear hug as soon as Nina stand up.

"I got a scratch, but nothing to worry about" Nina said as she and Minna break the hug.

"Bloody miss you guys" Newt plant a smile on his face to Minho and Thomas.

"Yeah, miss your old skinny lame stinky dull jokes" Thomas said.

"Hey!" Newt said and make up an angry voice.

" you all like had met each others. Now continue your journey to 'safe heaven'. Brenda said

"How did you bloody know that? Nina ask and cross her arm.

"Another group of girls walk away pass before you get arrive. We know it from there" George add.

"So, guess this is a goodbye then" Brenda said.

Soon,the two cranks walk away, leaving the others dumbfounded.

"Wait, from what I remember..70 miles. 70 miles! We've walked for 70 miles! And we still have two days! We're gonna make it!" Minna suddenly yell.

"70 miles?! We've walked that far and still got two bloody days?!" Nina carve a sweet smile on her face, feeling satisfy.

"You're right, now let's get going then!" Minna said.

"So shanks, we got 30 miles to go and I say, we'll make it by the second morning"

"Finally, ending up all this bloody hell"

"Shiera.."

Someone said that and everyone's gaze fall onto her. Minna is looking out into nothing but a pile of sand.

"Shiera..Shiera!"

Minna take a few steps forward but Minna quickly pull her before she gone even far.

"Minho, I saw her. I saw Shiera, she's out there"

"Dude, the dessert is playing her head" Thomas comment.

"No Minna, she's dead. It's all just a lie, you're seeing things."

"No, I saw her. She's..."

Minna's trailed off as she now realized that she can't believe her sense. Not right now, no.

"Come on, we gotta move" Minna said.

"Minna! It's all just a lie , don't trust them" Minho said and pull her so that they can lead together.

The others who is puzzled just push their curious aside and follow them. But there's someone who can't hold her curious, not when Minho knows about it. Who is Shiera? And what so special about het that make Minna almost cry. Just what?!