30

Nobody POV

Minho be the last one to jump out of the Flat Trans just in time for it to burn into fire. The other drag him away from the Flat Trans, worried if he get hurt. Minho watch the fire in horror, the sickness of losing the one he loved grow on his face. He winced in pain remembering that fact, the fact that he surely doesn't want to accepted. But the truth hurt, and so is this.

"She's gone." Nina said and wipe away her tears. Losing two of her beloved can't stop her from letting out tears.

"Such a good girl, end up being the victim of such a cruelness." Teresa said and hug herself.

Everyone keep quiet, thinking of the sacrifice Minna just take, only to make sure other ca see the next sunrise, how pure it is.

"Hey, why is everyone sad?"

"Because you just sacrifice yourself just to kill Janson and now everyone is sad as you're gone forever and we won't.... wait, Minna!"

Nina give Minna a side hug and they burst into giggle. Yes, it took her a while to process, but she's glade that her best friend is alive! Everyone change their mood from sad to extremely extra ordinary happy! Everyone exchange hug to her, feeling mostly glad.

"How do you... You make it!"

"Yeah I managed t run in time. Boy, I myself thought I'm a dead meat."

Minna said but suddenly, she paused when Minho stare in awe to her. She take a few steps forward ;

"Minho, I- I'm sorry. I just too determined to...."

She can't finished herself as Minho give her a bone- crushing hug. She gladly return the hug, feeling safe in Minho's arm.

"You...make me..worry" Minho's voice heard shaky like he just....

"Oh Minho, I'm okay. I won't do it again. I promise, now wipe the tears."

"I'm so.. relieved"

They break the hug and she could see Minho's eyes, red and puffy.

"But still, I still got another more confession to make. Try to guess, he has blond hair, British accent, so nice and his tattoo is Subject A5"

"Minna" Nina's voice heard sad, why Minna said about Newt?

"Yup, cause I need to show you something. You can come out now!" Minna yell over a tree.

Everyone is puzzled but soon, that puzzled faces being replaced by yet an awe faces also with surprised . Walking out from behind the tree, is a British boy with blond hair. His smile ighten up the mood and he slowly walk to the only girl that caught her attention. Nina stare to the boy, completey didn't believed her eyes.

"Newt?"

"Yeah Nina, it's me."

"What with all of these?"

"I constantly had created an antidote or should I say the cure to the flare while we're in our third trial. I thought it didn't work and I began to panicked after that, Newt didn't show any sign of living. I bring him into a medical Berg that I used in my way to WICKED and eventually, I've created the cure! I brought him along when I was about to enter WICKED and left him hiding behind a tree nearby. Chancellor Paige found him and sent him here instead . And that not just the happy news, Newt...our pal here...is immune! All thanks to that antidote of mine." Minna said, grinning for the first time in all of this mess.

Nina, still standing there still, froze of all of what Minna had told them. Newt slowly approached her, showing a sad face, thinking that it might just a trick WICKED had played or it some kind of test. Whatever it is, Nina look like she didn't trust it. But the opposite happen, Nina rush in a hug to Newt and let out a small cry of relief. Newt kiss Nina's forehead in return, how he miss all of it.

"Thanks Minna, oh thank you a lot!"

Minna just stand there, giving her friend the most sincere smile she got. Turn out, their friends that didn't survived are Brenda, Jorge, and all the member of group B except Minna and Nina. But still, they are all glad they survived.