9

Minho POV

I yell Minna's name as the trap got her feet.I hardly see it,Thomas step onto the trap,Minna push him aside,that trap got her feet,she hit her head hard at the branch,she's hanging down and pass out.I run to her and take out my pocket knife.With one slash,i cut the rope that tie her feet and i catch her in time before she fall to the ground.My hand suddenly touch something sticky,i remove it from under her head and stare to the red liquid.Oh shuck it,she's bleeding!

"Minho,her arm,it's bleeding back"Nina said and show Minna's arm,right where she got hit with the arrow,blood dripping out.Oh God!

"Now what?"

"We gotta find a place to stay,we gotta fix her right away.Plus,it's getting late"

"There,that place seem fine"Newt point to a space under a corrupted building,great eyes Newt!

"Good,come on"

"Minho,i'll take her"

"No,i'm fine Nina.It's not that far", i ignore Nina completely and pick Minna bridal style.She's light,i'm suprise.

Nina POV

I walk beside Newt to the corrupted building.Minho carrying Minna? Now,that's weird.I thought he hate her,i overheard about what Minho had told Minna last night,also about Minna's admit that touch my heart. What surprise me is that Minho want to lead all by himself.That's not it,Minna didn't even tell me about it nor mention it.I'm proud of how strong she is,i'm afraid that...i'll never see her beautiful brown eyes anymore.

"Hey hey,slim it Blondie.She's gonna be okay" Newt suddenly said and wipe my tears.Tears? I don't even know i'm crying!Newt then grab my hand and squeezing it,giving me strength.

"Yeah,t-thanks"

"When Minho care about something,he really serious about it.So slim it sweetheart,she gonna be just fine."

"Sweetheart?"

"Just British thing"

Honestly,i feel a little disappointed,my heart just lit up when he call me 'sweetheart',but when he said that he don't mean it...i honestly feel sad.Why? I don't bloody know..Anyway,we already arrive under the building,Minna already lay down on her blanket.Minho sit by her side,wrapping her hand with..wait,his part of blanket? He's willing to cut off his blanket to wrap Minna up?

"Minho,you can use my blanket rather than yours.I don't mind"

"And i don't mind either,i don't shuckin care if i need to use all my blanket anyway.I just want her to be safe"

Minho start to wrap Minna's head and all i could say is it's pretty neat.He's doing it much better than me.We then have our dinner and still,Minna isn't waking up.At last,it's bed time,since Minna lay on her blanket,i decide to give her mine as i'm afraid she'll shiver.I went lay down on the sand,curling myself to gather every piece of my heat.I saw at the tip of my eyes,Minho sleep beside Minna.Shrug him off,i continue to close my eyes and let sleep take over.

***

Suddenly,i feel warm and hand wrapping around me.I open my eyes to find...Newt lay in front me! I was about to scream when he put his hand on my mouth.

"You don't want to bloody wake everyone up don't you sweetheart?"

I shook my head slowly and he remove his hand.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?!"

"You're shivering,i know you give your blanket to Minna.I decided to share my blanket.But you still shiver,so i share my heat and it work."

"What?"

I glance down and saw Newt's hand already wrap around me.We also share the same blanket!Thank goodness everyone already asleep! I'm blushing like hell.

"Newt,you don't.."

"No no no,i don't want you to freeze to death.Then who will be my partner?"

"O..Okay then"

I then cuddle nearer,Newt is warm.I could stay like this forever...