22

I glance to myself as I sit on my bed. Completely white, white long sleeve top with white trouser, white tennis shoe and even white hair clip. All white, can't they have something rather than white?

"Hey there"

"Hey" I answer without even glance to him, his voice is just clear.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much, just...hey, how can you got black trouser rather than white?!"

"Why? Everyone get it."

"Everyone except me. I look completely like a mummy"

"But you still beautiful the way you are."

I smile and lean to his shoulder, relaxing every muscle I have. Nothing is better than full of food, fresh from dirt and lean over to Minho. I hear he yawn and I help to close his mouth with my hand. He chuckle and move it away softly;

"I'm sleepy"

"You should have . Come on, off to bed"

He climb onto his bed that has his name on it- everyone got their own bed with their name on it-and fast asleep. I pull over his blanket and cover himself. I climb onto my bed and for the first time, I finally gave in and allowed the sweet darkness of unconsciousness to take over me.

*Time Skip*

"Move these peoples, we don't have all day and I'm not getting any younger waiting."

I hear someone said that and I feel someone lift me up, two at that. I flash open my eyes and saw two men holding both of my arm.

"Hey,let me go! What is this?!"

"Shit, she's awake! Hold her down" Someone else said that and the men's grip on me tighten.

I saw they take everyone away, Nina, Newt and Minho!

"No, Minho!! Let him go, lay your dirty hand off me! Get off me!"

"How can she's awake? From far I know, she'll be asleep like the others and awake in at least two days!"

"What's with the noise?" David suddenly come to me, I try to break free, but their grip make it harder to do so.

One of the men scan me with a machine I never seen before...or remember.

"That's impossible, this track can't even sense a drop of the sleeping pill in her! But we put that in their water, how can she's not infected?!"

David drop himself near me and slide my hair aside, he eye my neck long and it make me slightly uncomfortable. I move aside but the men that hold me pull me back into my position before.

"No effect of the pill on her neck, everyone else have purple bruise on their neck but she's an exception. She cure herself.. without she even know it, interesting."

"Wait... isn't she Subject B7? The one they want for the test? The one that highly intelligent?"

"Yup, she is. Send her to the lab" David order but his gaze still rest on me;

"Have a nice trip sweetheart." He said before he gave me a short kiss on my cheek. I pull over before he's done and curse him under my breath.

"I used to hate boys... I grew up... Things changed .Now I hate men!"

He snicker and order to the men that hold me down;

"Teach her some respect to me.."

As that...I feel a hard hit on my head before the world once again black.