VIII : Cherish

Jimin laid at the end of my bed, his legs dangling to the floor. He was playing Minecraft on his phone and had thrown his bag somewhere else in the room.

"Damn! I can't seem to find diamond ores without dying!"

"You can't even play games for little kids right," I chuckled while browsing through my closet.

"Minecraft is NOT for kids, Lee Jinhee. Imagine how the kids would get nightmares from all the scary creatures that roamed here." he paused the game and sat up.

"They are not scary, Park Jimin. They are only moving pixelated graphics on your screen and can do you no harm."

He was going to debate my statement, but then I added "In real life."

"Hey what about this?" I showed him my torn boyfriend jeans.

"Don't, you'll look like a hobo."

"But you said they were cool!" I complained in frustration, this had been the 9th time he objected my choice of outfit.

"Yeah, but not on a date." He stretched his hands and said "Looks like you need a little Park Jimin magic."

He walked to my closet and searched for clothes he thought would be decent for the date.

He finally took out a white boxy button up with long sleeves, my black leather skort, and a maroon coat which ends mid-thigh.

"Ta-da! Black, white, and red. Totally Jungkook's style." He clapped to himself.

"Dude, do you have a crush on Jungkook or something." I actually thought that his choice looks good and very Jungkook-ish.

"Actually, I do?" He batted his eyelashes at me.

"The hell Jimin" I laughed at him, "now get out the room for I'm gonna take a shower."

He grunted and dragged his steps out of the room, closing the door behind him.

About 10 seconds later.
"Jinhee-yah can I-"

"Yes, you may eat the pie on the dining table!"

I heard his faint laugh.
"I love you!"

I chuckled at his declaration and went to my bathroom.

Done showering, I put on the clothes Jimin had picked for me. I also wore skin colored tights since it was cold. But then I still have another hour and a half before 4 p.m. I decided to go down to the living room, where Jimin was.

He sat on the couch, he was staring at the TV screen while munching on pie. He then noticed my presence and commented

"Yahhhh... Park Jimin's sense is never wrong. You look gorgeous."

I made a few weird model poses and cracked him up.

He then gestured me to sit beside him.
"Now let me feed you so you won't eat like a pig on the date."

He was going to feed me a piece of the choco-pie with his hands but I stayed quiet and closed my mouth tight.

"Yes, I have washed my hands, now eat."

I giggled at him for being so accurate, and opened my mouth. Now munching the pie he had fed me. I started staring at the TV screen, where a boy group's MV was shown. It was GOT7 - Stop Stop It. I bobbed my head to the beat and Jimin followed me. After like the third chorus or so, Jimin looked at me and started singing along, pretending like he was talking to me.

Jeomjeom mot chamgesseo
(I can't handle it any longer)
Neoneun nareul chingurago hamyeonseo
(You told me we're just friends)
Nae eokkaee pareul dureugo
(But you put your arm around my shoulders)
Nae paljjangeul kkigo georeo
(And walk arm in arm with me)