XXXI : Park

"Holy shit you look so beautiful..."

"H-huh?" I looked up and found Jimin standing by the door.

"Uhh," he darted his eyes towards random objects around the room, "You didn't answer my calls and I was worried if something happened to you, a-and the door is unlocked, so... Yeah, I went in."

"Ah, mian mian! My phone was inside my school bag all this time!"

"Oh, it's okay," he nodded.

He was wearing a white t-shirt, a blue and white satin baseball jacket on top of it, and also black ripped skinny jeans.

"Shall we," he pointed outside with his thumb, "Go now?"

"Sure!" I pushed Jimin outside, closing the door to my room and leaving it as a total wreckage.

We walked down the stairs without any words. We didn't even say anything to each other when I locked the gate. We were still enveloped in silence as we walked on the streets next to each other.

"Hey Jiminnie," I suddenly called him.

"Hm?"

"You look good too.." I smiled at him.

Jimin then lowered his head and stared at the ground without saying anything, but finally laughed. Looking at him, I giggled along.

"Mwoya, why is this so awkward?!" he threw his head backwards, now looking at the skies and still laughing.

"Sure we both look good, now doesn't that adds up our compatibility?" He continued.

Suddenly, I felt his hand hold mine, gripping it tight. As usual, I could feel my face burning and my heart rate drastically increasing. But I tried calming my self down and hold back the urge to smile like an idiot.

Turning my head towards Jimin, I found that he was smiling like the idiot which I avoided to look like. I giggled and decided to let the smile grow on my face.

Walking for another couple of minutes together, the bus station was then in our sight. After getting on the bus and transferring a few times, we finally arrived at our destination.

"Phew, we're lucky we got seats," Jimin said, waving the ticket in front of me.

"The movie's starting in fifteen minutes, so.. Hot chocolate?" He asked.

"Hot chocolate!" I agreed, "And.."

"I'm paying," Jimin chuckled, causing me to grin.

Queueing and making sure we got our cups of hot sweetness, we then entered the studio for the movie was starting in three minutes.

The studio was full of people and kinda cold, but my hot chocolate helps. The movie was about Admiral Lee Soonshin's heroic deeds on the Battle of Myeongnyang against Japan. Jimin was very amused and absorbed into the movie that he didn't even realize I stole some sips from his hot chocolate. Although the movie itself was engaging, my mind can't help but wander off to the garden on the 8th level of the building.

As soon as the movie was finished, I quickly stood up, wanting to drag him from his seat.

"Come on Jiminnie!" I pulled his hand.

"Chill Jinhee-yah, the exit is still too crowded," he grunted and stayed on his seat.

"But we have to hurry!" I gave in more effort.

"Okay, okay, since you're a Lee.." he chuckled, standing up and started walking.

"Of course," I rolled my eyes, "Park," I said in a playful tone.