The Amusement Park

CHAPTER 7

Jen's POV

I slowly woke up and took in my surroundings. I was in a bed, but it wasn't mine. And there were strong arms wrapped around my waist, holding me to a body which was radiating warmth. I snuggled into it as flashbacks of the last few days ran through my head.

I ran away from home. Harry found me in the park. I had an amazing day yesterday. I had a nightmare about my dad. And finally, I told Harry about the abuse. Oh god. Why did I tell him? I'm so stupid. Now he is going to hate me and think that I'm weak and ugh! I'm so stupid.

I laid in bed for a while and looked out the window. The sun was rising and the birds were chirping. It's going to be beautiful out today! I then looked back at Harry.

He was so hot. Last night I hadn't even realized that he was shirtless. He had a blanket flopped over him revealing his abs and toned muscles. His curls were dropped over his face and he was breathing softly.

I smiled at him. Suddenly, he began to stir. He groaned as he woke up and stretched out his muscular arms. Then he looked at me and smiled a sleepy smile.

"Morning, love." He whispered in a groggy morning voice.

"Morning." I said cheerfully. Then I sudden seriousness crossed his face.

"Jen?" He asked solemnly.

"Yes, Harry?" I asked.

"Is everything you told me last night true?" He asked this time, lowering his voice.

"Yea." I said barely audible but he heard me. I saw a hurt look cross his face.

"Well, I want you to know that me, Niall and Brianna would never ever do anything like that to you. And I will always be here to protect you so that doesn't happen again." He whispered sincerely. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I pushed them down.

"Thank you." That was all I could say. Then, to ruin the seriousness, my stomach grumbled really loud. Harry chuckled.

"Harry?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yes, love?" He asked looking at me with wonder in his eyes.

"Can we go get something to eat?" I asked. "I'm starving." Harry laughed at me.

"Of course, mini-Niall." I giggled at his response.

I watched him as he carefully got out of bed and pulled a shirt on over his toned chest. He was still wearing his sweats that he had slept in. He held out a hand, and I gladly took it. He pulled me out of the bed and motioned towards the door.

I walked through it down the hallway and turned into kitchen. I noticed Niall sitting at the small table eating a plate of pancakes.

"Hey Niall, where's mine?" I asked him jokingly and he pointed towards the cupboard in response.

"Sit down Jen, I'll make some for you." Harry said. I nodded at him and sat down at the table across from Niall.

I watched as Harry moved through the kitchen, grabbing supplies and then putting the mix into the pan on the stove. When the pancakes were done he handed me a plate of them and grabbed himself some as well before he sat down at the table.

"Yum!" I squealed as he handed me mine and he chuckled.

"Your welcome!" He said cheerfully.

As we ate Niall and Harry conversed about news, weather and other random stuff. Then Niall said something that peaked my interest.