A Girls Day

CHAPTER 18

Jen's POV

I sat next to Harry on the small, squished couch. All of the guys were beside me watching the game, and they were quite loud actually, but Harry and I didn't care, we were in our own world.

I looked towards the door as a smirking Liam walked in. But there was no sign of Ann.

"Liam?" I yelled over the noisy room.

"Yes?" He asked, moving closer to me so he could hear me better.

"Where's Ann?" I asked, worried about my best friend.

"She left. She wanted me to tell you thanks and she will see you on Monday at work." He said simply, shrugging. I could tell he was trying to hold down a smile.

Hmm, something is up, and I am determined to figure out what it is.

All thoughts aside, I decided to live in the moment and enjoy the time that I got to spend with my boyfriend.

I nestled my head right into his chest and he played with my hair. I realized that I was exhausted and I somehow managed to block out all the noise around me and drift into a deep, well needed, sleep.

~~~

I woke up with a jolt. I quickly took in my surroundings. I was laying in my bed, but I didn't fall asleep here.

Then, I rolled over and looked at my clock. Holy sh*t! It's 10:00!!! My heart started pounding as I jumped out of bed.

I am gonna kill Harry when I see him! He should've woken me up! Ugh.

I had no time to waste so I raced into my bathroom and quickly ripped off my clothes. I stepped into the shower but right before I turned on the water, realization hit me.

My alarm didn't go off because I didn't set one. I didn't set one because it was Saturday.

One of the perks of shadowing Ann on the job is that she doesn't work weekends, so therefore, I don't either.

I put my pyjamas back on and lazily slumped back into my room. There is no point in lying down again because I am never gonna fall back asleep.

So I slowly walked down the hallway, into the living room. It was surprisingly clean, even after having three extra guys here.

Harry was sitting on the couch and I slumped down beside him, placing my head on his broad shoulder.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked me gently.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I said while smiling up at him. He makes me so happy.

"Why don't you call Brianna and see if she wants to hang out with you today? Maybe you two could go to the mall or something?" Harry asked. I don't know if he wants me out of the house or if he just wants me to be more social.

It doesn't matter though because I agreed with the idea.

"Mhmmk I'll call in a few minutes when I wake up a little more." I said, lifting my head off of Harry's shoulder and looking up into those beautiful green eyes that were staring down at me.

"Do you want me to make you some eggs or something for breakfast?" He asked kindly.

"Yes pwease." I said, sounding like a child.

He chuckled and kissed me on the forehead before getting up and disappearing into the kitchen.

I smiled. I am so grateful to have such a loving boyfriend. I remember that my dad would never make any meals for me. I had to feed myself. But now, I feel like I'm living the high life.