A Girls Night. Or So They Thought...

CHAPTER 17

Harry's POV

This night was even more perfect then I thought it would be.

Jen and I laid hand in hand, gazing at the beautiful stars that filled the sky.

Flashbacks started running through my head. This is where my mother used to take me when I was younger.

It was her favourite place to be. Somewhere where we could relax and get away from everything.

I used to look at her more than the stars because the look of joy on her face was priceless.

She used to tell me stories about how my father used to take her there.

That is, until my parents got divorced a few years ago. They never really told me why though.

Now my mother lives in a small town away from my sister and I. I don't blame her because she practically single handedly raised us. But I still miss her.

My thoughts snapped back to the present as Jen's small hand quivered in mine.

"Are you alright babe?" I asked, worried about my girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm just a little cold." She said gently while sitting up.

I sat up too and pulled her closer to me. She was in my lap now and my arms were protectively wrapped around her waist.

"Better?" I asked, not wanting this night to end.

"A little." She whispered.

"Ok." I said, giving up.

I picked her up bridal style and put her in the car, turning the heat on, while I packed up the blanket we were previously laying on and threw it in the trunk.

Then I got in the drivers seat and started driving back towards our flat.

"Thanks Haz." Jen said while looking at me.

"Oh I see you finally stopped calling me Styles" I said with a smile and a wink.

She laughed. "I tried calling you something different just for you babe, but I still like Styles."

I smiled at her. "Ok baby, you can call me whatever you want."

The car ride felt really short and by the time we got home, I felt fatigue take over me.

I grabbed Jen's hand and we walked into the flat.

"I'm gonna go change." Jen said while slowly loosening her grip on my hand.

"Ok, see you in a couple minutes." I said.

I went to my room and changed into some sweat pants. Then I peeled off my shirt.

I walked down the hall to Jen's room and knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" I said, loud enough for her to hear me but not loud enough to wake up the whole neighbourhood.

"Yes, I'm decent." She yelled back.

I laughed and turned the knob, walking in.

Jen was sitting on her bed playing on her phone. She wore a pair of pyjamas and some fuzzy slippers.

I walked over to her and plopped down on the bed.

I laid my head in her lap and stretched out my long legs.

She put her phone down and played with my curls.

"Jen?" I asked while looking up at the ceiling.