Romance Is In The Air

CHAPTER 19

Jen's POV

I woke up to the birds chirping and Harry's strong arm wrapped around me.

I kissed it gently before lifting it off of me and getting out of bed.

I heard Harry groan. Sh*t. I woke him.

"Come back to bed baby." He said in his growly morning voice.

It seemed like that boy could sleep forever.

"But I'm not tired." I said, walking back over to him and kissing his forehead.

Another groan.

I just left the room. I walked down the hall to the living room.

When I walked in, Brianna was sleeping on the couch. Her head was rested on Niall's chest and they both had the cutest grins.

I didn't want to wake them so I quietly snuck into the kitchen, grabbed two muffins off the counter, and walked back to my room.

When I walked in, Harry was standing there in just his boxers.

His pants were around his ankles and as he bent over to pull them up, I couldn't help but stare.

He pulled them all the way up, then looked back at me. He must've noticed me staring because he smirked, then struck a few poses.

I walked over to him and teasingly pushed him onto the bed.

"Oh come on! You liked it." Harry smirked.

I tilted my head to the side, as if I were thinking before answering. "Yeah, ok, maybe I did."

Harry stood up and pumped his fists into the air.

"Hey, don't get too excited. It's just little me." I said, my smile disappearing.

"And little you is all I need." Harry said, kissing me on the forehead.

"Getting mushy are we?" I joked.

"Maybe."

I pulled my boyfriend into a tight hug. We stayed like this for a while, while rocking side to side.

Harry's heavenly scent engulfed me. It was moments like these where I usually reflect on how lucky I am to have him.

I loosened my grip on him and peered up into his eyes.

"Hazza?"

"Yeah baby?"

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

When I asked the question, he seemed a bit taken aback.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm just curious." I responded.

"Well in that case, maybe 6 or 7 in my entire life."

That wasn't too bad. I knew he wasn't a manwh*re but that just confirmed it.

"What about you Jenny? How many boyfriends have you had?" Harry asked right back.

I felt myself blush. "Actually, you are my first one." I whispered.

Well when I thought Harry was taken aback before, I was wrong. This time he was in total shock.

"It's okay sweetie, you can tell me the truth, I don't care how many you've had." He whispered back.

He didn't believe me? I thought it was actually pretty reasonable, for me.

"I'm not lying. It's the truth." I said into his chest.