A Little Bit of Drama

CHAPTER 9

Niall's POV

I woke up and looked out my window. It was a beautiful day and I couldn't wait to see my beautiful girlfriend. We had made plans to go to the movies today because Brianna had been begging me to see The Notebook so I finally agreed.

I stretched my arms out and rolled out of bed. I guess I had gotten up too fast because my eyes went black for a few seconds.

When they went back to normal I walked over to my dresser and pulled on a shirt. I walked over to my window to look at the birds that were loudly chirping outside.

They reminded me of Brianna. Loud, but beautiful.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, some milk, and some cereal. I poured the cereal and milk into the bowl and put them away, grabbing a spoon before sitting at the table to eat my breakfast.

I ate it quickly then went to my room. I walked into my bathroom and stripped down, stepping into the shower.

After I had gotten out and dried off, I got dressed in a plain white t-shirt and some dark jeans. I didn't want to be way too formal for a movie date.

I then looked in the mirror, brushing my hair and styling it into a small quiff.

When I finished getting ready, I strolled into the kitchen where Harry and Jen sat, chatting and munching on some toast.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully.

"Wow, somebody's happy." Harry observed.

"Yeah, Brianna and I are going to see a movie today with a few other friends." I said smiling.

"What movie?" Jen piped up.

"The Notebook." I answered and her eyes lit up.

"Aw that movie looks so cute! Can I come with you guys too? Please Ni?" She pleaded with me.

I laughed at her silliness. "Of course you can come and Harry can too if he wants."

"Sure, I guess I'll go. It's better than staying here by myself all day." He said while staring at Jen. He made it so obvious that he liked her, but I'm not sure she felt the same way.

"Well, I'm gonna go get ready." Harry said while getting up and walking towards his room.

"Me too." Jen said as she left me to sit by myself.

After the two of them were all ready, we walked towards the car. Harry jumped in the drivers seat, Jen was in the passengers seat, and I was alone in the back.

We were driving to pick up Brianna and I was so excited to see her!

When we pulled into the driveway, she was already outside. I ran out of the car and she leapt onto me, hugging me tightly and pecking my cheek.

"Hey gorgeous." I said to her.

"Hey babe." She answered.

Harry honked at us so I grabbed her hand and we jumped into the backseat.

"Who's excited to see a movie?" Brianna yelled.

"Me!" Jen answered, super enthusiastically.

We drove to the theatres and after Harry had parked, we walked in together. Harry and I decided to go get the snacks and the girls were going to get the tickets while we waited for my mate Zayn and his girlfriend, Perrie.

"Bye babe, see you in a little bit." Brianna said, blowing me a kiss.

"Ok," I answered as I walked towards the vendor.