The Perfect Boyfriend

CHAPTER 16

Jen's POV

Harry. Freaking. Styles. Just. Kissed. Me.

He leaned in and put his plump, pink lips on mine.

He slowly brought his hand up to my face and gently rubbed his thumb against my cheek.

I brought my hand up to his curls and pulled on them lightly.

This was my first kiss and it surprisingly wasn't as awkward as I expected.

It felt so natural, so... right.

I didn't know how long we kissed but I didn't care. I felt a wave of pleasure, and passion rush over me and I didn't want it to stop.

The kiss never got too heated, just our lips pressed against each other but it was amazing all the same.

His hand rubbed small circles on my back and when he gently pulled his lips off of mine, he searched my eyes for a reaction.

I just smiled and pressed my lips on his for a second to let him know that I really liked him.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me inside the house.

We walked right into the living room, which was empty (thank goodness), and sat down on the couch.

I sat on Harry's lap and looked up into his glimmering green eyes.

"Jen?" He asked, his voice just above a whisper.

"Mmmhmm." I hummed.

"Would you please be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes and responded with the only possible answer.

"Yes. I would love that." I said and he kissed me on my nose, making me giggle.

The rest of the night we watched movies. Harry let me pick them so I chose The Notebook, The Lucky One, and Safe Haven.

I'm pretty sure Harry didn't care because he wasn't really watching the screen. Instead he was playing with my hair and looking at me.

My head was rested on his lap and my hair was sprawled all over. We were now both in our pyjamas and a bowl of half eaten popcorn was set out on the coffee table in front of us.

After we watched the first movie, Harry shut off the tv and adjusted himself so that he was laying down on the couch, with me on top of him, my head rested on his chest.

He carefully maneuvered a blanket on top of us and began humming a tune.

I felt warm, loved, and safe.

I slowly drifted off into a deep, deep sleep...

*buzz buzz*

I was waken up by a soft buzzing sound.

I looked over to the coffee table and saw my phone having a seizure.

I carefully got off of Harry and grabbed it, turning off the alarm. I quickly checked the time and the giant numbers on it's screen read: 8:00.

I sleepily walked to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. I then put on some water for my tea and sat at the kitchen table, playing a game on my phone.

I sat there quietly, waiting and I never even noticed him walk in.

"Morning gorgeous." A deep growly voice came from behind me, scaring me and causing me to jump a little.

"Morning Harry." I said, while holding my hand over my heart. "You nearly scared me to death."

"Sorry, babe." He said while coming up behind me and kissing my cheek softly.