Sneak Peek:)

CHAPTER 26

Anon's POV

(Last week)

It was quiet. All I could hear was the crunching under my shoes from the freshly fallen snow.

The wind blew causing me to shiver slightly before shoving my hands in my pockets, putting my head down, and trudging on.

I will find her; I encouraged myself quietly.

As I walked, I passed several people and got some strange stares.

But those people don't matter. It's just me and her.

The streets were empty since I was on a quiet street and I could see a car in the distance but that's it.

I was always very good at observing my surroundings, ever since I was a child.

As the car approached, I noticed how fast it was going.

I knew what was coming but was still shocked when the car rushed by, spraying snow all over me.

"B*stard." I muttered under my breath, wiping off some of the snow.

I had been so focused on the road that I didn't even notice how close I was to my destination.

"I can do this. I will find her." I reassured myself again before stopping in front of the tiny house.

I peered through the large front window, noticing the lit up Christmas tree.

That's when I saw them.

They were lying on a small couch, wrapped in each others arms.

I felt myself hurl a little in my mouth.

Love is a disgusting thing. You always get hurt, no matter what.

I continued watching them, my eyes flaming.

I shook my head and looked away as their lips touched.

"I must leave before I am seen" I suddenly thought out loud.

As I turned and walked away, I muttered to myself.

"I'll get her, yeah I'll get her soon. And she won't even see it coming."

I laughed before saying, "After all, she is my daughter."

~~~~~

Hey guys so this is just a little sneak peek at what's to come next! I know I haven't updated in forever and this is really short but I just wanted to put out something for you to read.

Anyways, love you all, happy holidays😘

-Megan💖