Delightful Confrontations

Written by Wattpad writer tetradragonfall!!! Read her book, COD Zombies: An Interesting Predicament.

Tessa's POV

"Don't forget vhat I sacrificed, you vill always be mine und mine alone."

I growled and shoved him away from me, "I am not your object and last time I checked we're not together so don't you dare act like you own me!"

Richtofen grabbed the pan of eggs and poured them on a plate and set the pan to the side before grabbing my wrist and shoving me against the wall.

"You forget who your dealing vizh, Fräulein." was all he said before his lips met mine.

I tried to escape his grasp but he wouldn't let me. I hit, kicked, and clawed but all I got in response was a moan, until I managed to knee him in the balls. Then he pressed himself against me and I felt a hardness pressing against me.

He pulled away to whisper in my ear, "Vhy lie to yourself, you vish to be zhe only one to have me like I do you."

"I'm not interested in dictators and I sure as hell don't want someone to accuse me of things out of anger or force themselves on me!"

Then just like that he let me go, "Do you zhink I can help it, zhat I'm trying to prevent zhe inevitable from happening!"

I stared at him confused, "What's the inevitable?"

"Losing you.", he whispered.

Awwwww even though Rikki acted so possesive, he really cares for Tessa!! Written by tetradragonfall!!