Comfort

A Dr.Maxis x Sophia fluff story. To be honest, I hate Maxis and I feel like Sophia is that assistant who wants to be in the picture and replace the daughter(Samantha), but I'll give them credit in this story. Written by Fanfic.Net writer TheTroubledTroubadour.

  Ludwig Maxis sat in his office chair, finishing the day's work near midnight. His head felt heavy and his eyes were starting to droop. Yawning for the millionth time that night, he pushed on. He needed to get this done, the Führer was coming to visit the laboratory tomorrow and time simply couldn't be wasted... So along with the other things he had to do, such as get his daughter Samantha ready for school in the morning, feed her, then organize his cluttered office. There was a creak in the door. A woman stepped in.

"Hello, Doctor Maxis. I've brought you a cup of tea, just the way you like it," she whispered, careful as to not disturb him, or anybody else who were sleeping. Maxis smiled and took it.

"Thank you, Sophie. I appreciate it." The brunette blushed at the nickname. Maxis was the only one who called her that. " Sit down." He gestured to the chair behind her. She sat, it felt very soft...

"So, what keeps you up at night at this time?" Maxis asked. Sophia was caught off guard for a moment.

"Uh, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You have been in this stuffy office all day. Thought you might need some company." Maxis chuckled.

"Again, I appreciate it. But I'm used to it. I just have so much work to do." Sophia gave him a sympathetic look. Maxis sipped his tea.

"It's no big deal." He looked her in the eyes, then touched her hand.

"You are so sweet to me, liebling." Sophia scooted closer to him.

"I know. I'm just lonely. Except for Samantha, there's none to really talk to without being hit on or flirted with all the time." Maxis thought it was just him, but it seemed they had gotten closer.

Much closer.

"You don't want me. I am an old guy, Sophie. You should get a younger guy like you." Sophia squeezed his hands tighter.

"But I don't want anybody else, I want you, Ludwig," I cried. Then they kissed. Maxis could taste Sophia's lips; a cinnamon flavor. He had always anticipated this moment, up until now. It was unexpected...

When they pulled apart, they were giving each other looks of affection and longing. Maxis got up from his seat.

"I guess I'll be heading to bed now." 'I could probably put this off until tomorrow,' he thought. " And Sophia? You can... sleep in my bed tonight. I would like some more comfort."

"Of course, Ludwig." This was going to be a good night.

Ok I'll post the second chapter in the next update today!:) Bye