Takeo x Moriko

Created by Deviantart user icefir as well as the drawing above. This is the only story that I ever found of a Takeo shipping! I mean Takeo needs love too!:(

Shi No Numa is quite asleep tonight, some others are sleeping but Takeo doesn't need sleep since Moriko got severely injured by rocket.
Takeo look over to her and thought over about Tank said that riko had a crush on him, Takeo walked over to her and sit beside her. ''He said you had a crush on me, do you?'' he gently ask to her, He did remember she was knock out after firing a rocket and got hurt. He couldn't stand this, Takeo didn't tell Dempsey that he also had a crush on her too. Takeo said ''you do, don't you? I always wondered why are you looking at me at Nacht der Untoten, I'll protect you and you protect me back, is that simple?'' Moriko was lied down on her bed, he can can hear her breathing.

Takeo was still by her side, it's almost dawn, Scottie entered the room where Takeo and Moriko is, Scottie was worried about him after Moriko got hurt. ''Laddie, Don't worry She'll wake soon hopefully.'' Takeo didn't respond, no reply, Just turn his head silent and turn away. Scottie sighed ''look, I know you're upset about it, Don't worry'' Scottie walks out of the room, Leaving Takeo in place.

Takeo says ''You're beauty, Forest, I wish learn more from you.'' that's when Takeo started to feel warm, He never knew it but felt it. He felt warm. ''What is this?'' he said in confusion. when he thought over ''what if....if I wound....?'' warmth rose in his neck, His cheeks just turn....Red.... Takeo just felt it, he had one thing to do before everyone wakes up, look over to Moriko. he warp his arms around her torso and brought her chest close to his, his hand was on the back of her head, he notice the sun is slowly raising, he lean closer til His lips are closer to Moriko's lips, He took a deep breath and slowly kiss her, he close his eyes, he felt his heart rate beating quickly, he hold her tight in his arms, he felt like he's a fox, been in warm cave with his beloved wife. He held the kiss for a few seconds before he slowly kissed her again. He slowly pulled away, he blush to dark Red after he done one thing.

he gently lie her back to her bed and then he felt like that he doesn't want to leave her. He took his hat and coat off, leaving the rest of his clothes on him. he lie beside her and close his eyes and he wrap his arm around her again and one hand at back of her head. brought her forehead on his. then he fell asleep.

Richtofen was the first to wake up, along with Nikolai and Dempsey, Scottie talking over to Marie and Jin Bai. Jin asked ''Is Takeo alright?''
Scottie respond ''No, He was like after..... you know, that happened'' Marie replyed ''Oh.... That poor jap, should we go check on them?'' Scottie nodded and everyone went to room where Takeo and Moriko are.

Everyone went to that room, they found them, Takeo and Moriko sleeping together. Richtofen look over them, ''Vell, he didn't know he would do that, I didn't zhink he'll sleep with her injured. wunderbar.'' Richtofen smirk at Jin Bai while he snuff her hair then Marie punch Doc in the face causing him to pass out. Nikolai said ''Tak had sleep with Riko. like 5th wife.''

everyone talked about Takeo and Moriko together for few minites. decided to leave them alone for a while.

Awww Takeo!!:)