Chapter One

Masky sits in the kitchen at the table, a plate of the largest piece of cheesecake on it. Ticci Toby walks out the bathroom, a towel around his waist as Masky looks over, a light blush spreading across Masky's face under his mask. He then looks away, as if not interested. Ticci Toby walks over and starts poking Masky's arm. "Hey! Hey, Masky! Hey, Masky! Masky! Hey!" Ticci Toby yells. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!!?" Masky screams, as he sounds annoyed. "You actually answered me today! Can you make me some waffles!?" Ticci Toby yells, then Masky gives a sigh. "Fine...after my cheesecake," Masky says. "Yay! Thank you!" Ticci Toby yells. "Why can't you make it yourself?" Masky asks. "Don't feel like it. Also...you're always doing work, why not do more while you're at it?" Ticci Toby asks. "I hate you," Masky says. "Oh, don't bring me down like that. How rude," Ticci Toby says, then his towel drops, landing around his ankles. Ticci Toby screams as Masky looks down at it, his light blushes under his mask deep red. "Umm...Toby...please put that back on...," Masky stutters. "Oh, fine, Masky! But we're both men!" Ticci Toby yells as he wraps the towel around his waist again. "Did you purposely drop it?" Masky asks, his blushes slowly fading away. "No. That was complete accident. Sorry, Masky," Ticci Toby says, as he walks off into his room, closing the door behind him. Hoodie walks over, taking a seat next to Masky. "Hey there, Masky. Just saw Toby's junk," Hoodie says. "Um...yeah. How the hell do I respond to that?" Masky asks. "I don't know. Sorry. So are you really making Toby waffles?" Hoodie asks. "Yeah. Annoying butt...get him to shut up," Masky replies. "I guess so," Hoodie says, then chuckles. "Slendy needs to have a word with you," Hoodie says, then Masky gasps. "Why? Did I do something wrong?" Masky asks. "I don't know...but if I was you, I would see Slendy now," Hoodie says.

"Hoodie sent me," Masky says, poking his head behind the door. "Come on in, Masky," Slenderman says, then Masky enters, slowly closing the door behind him. "Yes?" he asks. "I got a job for you. I need you to go get the man called Jeff. You should recognize him quick. He's carved a smile on to his face with a knife," Slenderman says. "Oh...yes sir," Masky slowly says. "And take Toby with you," Slenderman says, then Masky gasps. "Toby? But why? Why not Hoodie?" Masky asks. "Hoodie has plans with Eyeless Jack. Now, go," Slenderman orders. "Whoa! Now?" Masky asks, baffled. "Yes. Time goes by faster than you think," Slenderman says. "Yes, sir," Masky says, with a tone of sorrow. He walks out and closes the door behind him slowly.

Ticci Toby wears a blue speedo, Clockwerk giggling on his bed in a seductive, pink dress. "Toby, I'm waiting," Clockwerk eagerly says, then Ticci Toby sits beside her on the bed, a grin on her face. Ticci Toby gives her a kiss, his hand going on her cheek as both their eyes slowly shuts. The door slams open and they gasps, Masky standing behind. "Whoa, someone's getting sexy," Masky says. "Masky! What's up, man?" Ticci Toby asks, leaning back on the wall adjacent to his bed. "We have to go get Jeff the Killer. Orders from Slendy," Masky says. "Oh, really? Okay, we're finish after my mission," Ticci Toby says, putting his goggles back on over his eyes. "Alright, dear. Take care!" Clockwerk replies.

"Masky! Masky! Hey, Masky!" Ticci Toby yells, poking his arm as they walk down the forest. "You didn't eat your waffles this morning. You decided to make out with Clockwerk instead," Masky says, annoyed. "Hey! Those are things boyfriends and girlfriends do. See, you'll see once you love a girl," Ticci Toby says. "Right...girls. Who needs them? 'Cause I certainly don't," Masky says, then Ticci Toby gasps. "What? You don't want a girlfriend?" Ticci Toby asks. "Yes. Why are you in such shock? We're murderers, we kill. We don't have time smooching, we need to worry about getting away with murder. Am I right?" Masky asks. "No, I'm just a lady's man. You're not," Ticci Toby replies. "Okay... don't care," Masky says, then Ticci Toby wraps his arm around him. "Don't care!? That's a load of crap!" Ticci Toby yells, then Masky slides his arm off his shoulder. He sighs, putting his hand on Ticci Toby's shoulder, causing him to gasps. "I'm gay," Masky says. "Gay!?" Ticci Toby yells, shocked. "Yes. Also... I like you," Masky says. "Well, you're pretty cool, too, Masky!" Ticci Toby yells. "No...even Hoodie doesn't know this. I REALLY like you," Masky says. "Then how much?" Ticci Toby asks. "Let me show you," Masky says, then pushes Ticci Toby down on his butt. Ticci Toby gasps, Masky pushing him on the way down with his foot. He sits on his lap, grabbing his hands. "Whoa, Masky! When I said I liked you, I didn't mean like this! I meant like a friend!" Ticci Toby yells. "Well, I don't. And... I need this. I've been hiding this secret for far too long!" Masky yells, then slips off his mask, placing it on the ground beside them. Masky holds Ticci Toby's hands down as he bends over and starts lightly kissing down his neck.