Chapter Five

Masky lies on his bed, curled up into a ball with his arms around his legs. He gasps, noticing Hoodie's presence. He sits up. "Hey Hoodie. What are you doing? I don't wanna be disturbed," Masky says. "So you're cleaning your room, huh? Seems like you're wimping on your bed... as your room is already clean," Hoodie says, crossing his arms. "What do you want, Hoodie?" Masky angrily asks. "I know the truth," Hoodie says, then Masky pulls his mask off and grabs a napkin, wiping off his sweat covering his face. "Truth? About what?" Masky asks. "I know you and Toby slept together," Hoodie says, then Masky gasps, his heart rate seeming like it stop. "Me and Toby? No way. He's just some dumb idiot," Masky says. "You're gay and you told him you loved him. He asked how much and you showed him. Man, I'm impressed at what I saw," Hoodie explains, putting his hands on his hips. "So wait...let me get this right. You just happened to be in the middle of the woods, like Toby and I was. And watched us have sex?" Masky asks. "Yeah, basically. I'm a little perv," Hoodie replies. "You cannot tell a soul! No creepypasta is trustworthy. All they do is gossip and gossip, and if Clockwerk finds out-," Masky says, but is interrupted by Hoodie's finger on his lips. He looks up at him in confusion. "Clockwerk is dating Toby, right? She would kill you if she hears you had sex with her boyfriend, right?" Hoodie asks, as Masky slowly nods. "But listen to me, Masky! I'm like even other creepypasta! I'm a gossip!" Hoodie yells. "But Hoodie! You're my best friend! I actually trust you!" Masky yells, pushing Hoodie's finger from his lips. "I know! And you can still trust me! I won't tell anyone... under one condition," Hoodie says, then Masky raises his eyebrow in curiously. "And that is?" he asks. "You do what I say. Disobey me and I'll gossip," Hoodie says. "And if I do obey you, you'll keep it a secret," Masky says, picking up on the scheme. "You got it," Hoodie says. "So you're blackmailing me?" Masky asks. "What? Don't like it? Guess I'll just tell Clockwerk. Oh boy, when she hears you had sex with her boyfriend...," Hoodie says. "Okay! But why blackmail me and not Toby?" Masky asks. "Because Toby is no fun to blackmail. He'll give up just like that," Hoodie says, giving his fingers a quick snap. "Oh, this is just jokes to you?" Masky asks. "Not necessary. I mean, it is to a degree. But it isn't a complete joke, because if you don't hold on to your bargain, Clockwork will destroy your ass," Hoodie says. "That's what I mean!" Masky yells. "You can take her. You can beat Clockwerk in a fight, right?" Hoodie asks. "Not if she's controlled by anger! When women are angry, I swear, they get ten times stronger," Masky replies. "So, is it a deal, Masky? Or should every creepypasta know your darkest secret?" Hoodie asks. "It's a deal. You can blackmail me," Masky says. "Okay. It's on," Hoodie says, shaking hands.