Chapter Eleven

Slenderman sits on the couch, reading a newspaper, and feels a tug on his pants. He looks down, seeing Lazari. "Oh, hello Lazari. Good day to you?" Slenderman asks. "Yes, very much, Mr. Slendy. May I sit with you?" Lazari kindly asks. "I don't see why not," Slenderman answers, then Lazari jumps on the couch with him. "What'cha reading?" Lazari asks. "Oh, just the newspaper. Gotta know what's going on in the creepypasta world," Slenderman replies, then gasps at the news he reads. "Hmm? What's wrong, Mr. Slendy?" Lazari asks. "Toby's gone missing," Slenderman replies, then Lazari gasps, her hands on her mouth. "Indeed. No creepypasta is sure where he's being held," Slenderman says. "What about Clockwork?" Lazari asks. "I don't know," Slenderman sadly replies, then Lazari gasps, smelling a new scent. "Mr. Slendy, I'm starting to smell Daddy," Lazari says. "Daddy? Oh no!" Slenderman yells, noticing the problem.

"W-What?" Ticci Toby asks. "Don't you act dumber than you already are. Where is Lazari?" Zalgo asks, then sweat starts to roll down Ticci Toby's face. "I know you know. You know why Lazari is so important to me. Where is she?" Zalgo asks. "If she was up your butt, you'll know," Ticci Toby replies. "Ember! Do your job," Zalgo commands. "Yes sir!" she yells with a salute. She bends over Ticci Toby and he smiles. "Hello?" he asks, wondering whether he should be scared or not. "Where is Lazari?" Ember asks. "Now you want to know? Geez, why does everyone want to know about her?" Ticci Toby asks, then Ember leans in closer to his face, her eyes beating red once more. "Where is Lazari?" she asks again, her voice low and hoarse. "Um...um...," Ticci Toby stutters, then sees Zalgo give off a smirk. "No! I will not tell either of you! Lazari's location is none of your business! B-Burn in hell!" Ticci Toby yells, then leans back on his chair, causing him to fall back and Ember to fall on her side. Ember's arm hits a table leg, causing the table to collapse and his hatchet flying through the room, cutting the ropes binding him down. Ticci Toby flips back on to his feet, and grabs his hatchet, Ember looking over with a gasp. "Oh no!" she yells. "Ember, what are you doing!? Get him!" Zalgo commands. "Yes, sir!" Ember yells, then her arms transform into swords. "Bring it, lady!" Ticci Toby yells, then charges at Ember with his hatchet. She charges back at her with her blade arms.

"Masky, have you located Toby!?" Sally yells. "No. But I do have an idea of where he's located. Zalgo always chooses the shittest places to have his hostages," Masky replies. "So where are we going?" Sally asks. "Let's check the abandoned bakery. That's a pretty shitty looking place," Clockwork replies. "Good idea," Masky says.

Ticci Toby and Ember clashes their weapons as Zalgo watches. "Come on, Ember! Stop him!" Zalgo yells, then Ember swings her left sword-arm, cutting through his sleeve and he screams in pain and falls on his rear end, looking up at Ember. She holds up her sword-arm, then swings it down and Ticci Toby screams.