Chapter Two

"No, you don't understand how much of a bitch Jane is being. Every time she asks me to do something for her, I do it. But if I ask her to do something for me, she blows me off," Jeff the Killer says, him, BEN, and Sally holding playing cards. "Maybe she's on her time of the month," Sally says. "Of course, we hear that from a fucking girl!" Jeff the Killer yells. "I'm eight! I've never had it!" Sally yells. "Hey now, guys. Let's all be friends," BEN says. "Shut up, BEN!" Jeff the Killer yells. "Hey, don't tell him to shut up!" Sally yells. "You wanna die, kid!?" Jeff the Killer yells, standing up, smashing his hands down on the table. "Die!? That's gonna be you!" Sally yells, doing the same. "What the hell is with all the commotion?" Laughing Jack asks, walking in the room with a cup of coffee. "This bitch thinks she could take me!" Jeff the Killer yells. "Oh, really!? Changing the story!? Tell him wrong, BEN!" Sally yells. "I didn't do shit," BEN says, then Laughing Jill runs in and Laughing Jack gasps. "Jill! What's up?" Laughing Jack asks. "I thought Masky and Toby were coming over to get Jeff," Laughing Jill says. "Yeah. Where are they?" Laughing Jack asks. "Hey, Jill! I'm drunk off my aaasss! Whoo!" Homicidal Liu yells, then drinks from his bottle of beer. Laughing Jill sighs. "Hey, y'all! Having a party or something?" Ticci Toby asks, entering with Masky. "I guess. I have no idea," Laughing Jill says, then she gasps alongside Ticci Toby and Masky. Rake falls over, still holding his bottle of beer. "Is everyone passed out and/ or drunk?" Masky asks. "Dark Link is," Laughing Jill says, then they look over at the unconscious Dark Link, drool running out the sides of his mouth. "Eww," Ticci Toby says, disgusted. "Yeah. But we're here to pick up Jeff," Masky says. "I know. Jeff!" Laughing Jill yells. "Any second, Jill! I'm giving this bitch a piece of my mind first," Jeff the Killer says. "A piece of your mind? You need to keep whatever pieces of your mind you have!" Sally yells. "Oh, you little-!" Jeff the Killer yells, then jumps at Sally, Sonic EXE holding his arms back. "Sonic! Let go!" Jeff the Killer yells. "Jeff, you're drunk, just having a hangover. She's a drunk eight year old. It's not worth it. I promise," Sonic EXE says, then Jeff the Killer sighs. "Fine. Let me go," Jeff the Killer says, then Sonic EXE lets go of his arms. Sally chuckles, then blows a raspberry. "Ha, Nah nah nah boo boo!" Sally yells. "Oh, you little-!" Jeff the Killer yells, then Sonic EXE holds his arms back again and sighs. "Am I the only one who's not drunk here?" he asks himself. "Jill and I aren't," Laughing Jack says. "That was a rhetorical question," Sonic EXE says. "Hey Sonic, we came for Jeff!" Ticci Toby yells. "Yeah, I heard," Sonic EXE says. "Okay, you can let me go. I'm going," Jeff the Killer says, then Sonic EXE lets go of him, then he walks over to Masky, swaying side to side. Masky catches him as he fell. "Okay Toby, let's go! We're out!" Masky yells. "Okay, see y'all!" Laughing Jill yells. "Yeah, bye!" Laughing Jack yells. "Bye!" Dark Link yells in slurs, somewhat waving. "Yeah, he's still drunk. Wait, he's awake!" Laughing Jill yells. "Dark Link!" Laughing Jack yells.