Chapter Twenty-Six

Ember is thrown in a room and she gasps. "Bye!" Slenderman yells as she screams, closing the door on her. "Well, it looks like Zalgo is finally out of our hair, once and for all!" Clockwork yells. "Yep, too bad we lost Tasha in the progress," Ticci Toby replies. "It's okay, because Tasha will always be with us...in our hearts," Slenderman says, placing his hand on Ticci Toby's shoulder as he places his other hand on his chest. "So are you just going to let Ember rot in there?" Jeff the Killer asks. "Yeah. Why not?" Slenderman replies. "Can I 'put her to sleep?' " Jeff the Killer asks. "Yeah, I don't give a shit. Have fun," Slenderman says, then Jeff the Killer runs off, giggling. "Hey, Toby, can we talk?" Masky asks. "Um...sure," Ticci Toby replies.

Masky and Ticci Toby walks into Masky's room. "So what's up?" Ticci Toby asks. "Hey Toby, remember when we...you know.
.got a little nasty in the woods?" Masky asks. "Oh, that. Y-Yeah," Ticci Toby says. "Well, I just wanted you to know that I love you. I know you're staying with Clockwork, 'cause of the baby and all, but I just wanted you to be clear of my feelings," Masky explains. "Aww, thanks Masky. Wait a minute...Hoodie told me you had a dark secret. Is t-that your-?" Ticci Toby asks. "Dark secret? Yes. And now you know. So...we cool?" Masky asks, holding up his right hand. "Of course, Masky! We'll always be friends!" Ticci Toby yells, shaking Masky's hand. "Thanks Toby," Masky says. "No problem! Maybe if y-you were a girl, we could totally make this happen!" Ticci Toby yells, then they both burst into laughter. "Masky, I didn't get to finish what I was saying during the fight!" Hoodie yells, running into the room. "So you did say something," Masky says. "Masky, I have felt this about you for a very long time and I...I love you," Hoodie states. "What?" Masky gasps, then Hoodie grabs his hands. "I've wanted to tell you for such a long time, but I didn't know how you would react, us both being men. But now knocking you're gay, it helped me gather up the courage," Hoodie explains. "Hoodie...," Masky continues to gasps. "Masky, will you go out with me?" Hoodie asks. "Yes Hoodie...I will!" Masky yells, then kisses Hoodie, their arms wrapping around each other. "Yikes! I-I'm just going to go now!" Ticci Toby yells, then steps away as they continue to kiss.

Eyeless Jack and Lazari sits on the couch, Eyeless Jack grabbing a kidney out a bucket. "Hey...Eyeless Jack," Lazari says. "Yes Lazari?" Eyeless Jack asks. "What will happen now?" Lazari then asks. "Who knows? Toby and Clockwork will soon be parents and Zalgo is finally out our lives," Eyeless Jack replies. "I see...," Lazari says with a frown. "That's right! Zalgo was your father! Are you alright?" Eyeless Jack asks. "Yeah. Thanks for being considerate," Lazari replies. "No problem," Eyeless Jack says, then takes a bite out of his kidney.

Ticci Toby and Clockwork hold each other in the kitchen. "Toby, I can't wait till we're parents," Clockwork says. "Me either!" Ticci Toby yells. "By the way, we need to think of a name for our baby. What should we name him?" Clockwork asks. "Anything you want to name h-him," Ticci Toby replies. "Aww Toby, you're so sweet! Another reason I love you!" Clockwork yells, then they start kissing, still holding on to each other.

THE END