Chapter Seven

Masky slowly opens his bedroom door and walks out, slowly closing the door behind him. Offenderman and Slenderman gasps as they sit on the couch, noticing Masky's present. "Slendy! Look! He's finally coming out!" Offenderman loudly whispers. "Shh!" Slenderman hisses, then Masky slowly walks over to them. "Hey, Masky. How are you doing, bud?" Slenderman asks, crossing his legs. "Nothing much. I just need to use the john," Masky replies. "Oh, is that right?" Slenderman asks, then Masky slowly nods. "Masky, guess what? Hoodie was being very thoughtful and left a piece of cheesecake for you. I was going to eat it, but fussed at me to save it for you. You can eat it if you please," Offenderman states. "Oh, thanks, but I'm not hungry at the moment. I just wanna release my bladder," Masky replies. "What about afterwards? That piece of cheesecake is huge. That motherfucker was as large as my face. Come on...you know you want it," Offenderman taunts, poking Masky on his mask on the forehead. "Later. I gotta pee," Masky replies, then walks off and Offenderman sighs. "I hate Masky right now," Offenderman states, annoyed. "Hey now. Don't be rude," Slenderman replies, then they hear the toilet flush, Masky walking pass them again. "Hey Masky! You wanna talk to us?" Offenderman asks. "Not right now. Oh, do you know where Toby is?" Masky asks. "He's probably making out with Clockwork in a pool of blood. Why are you asking?" Offenderman asks, grabbing his cellphone from his pocket. "I need to speak with him. Guess I'll talk to him when he gets back," Masky replies. "Wait, Masky! Don't leave!" Offenderman yells. "Um...I promised Hoodie I'll meet him in his room. Bye!" Masky shakily replies, then runs into Hoodie's room, slamming the door behind him. "Damn Masky! I seriously think he's purposely ignoring me!" Offenderman yells. "Hey...let him be. Don't let him bother you. We have plenty of other creepypastas to speak to," Slenderman states, then Offenderman sighs. "I guess so. Wanna go annoy Jane?" Offenderman asks. 'Sure, why not?" Slenderman answers. "Yay! I'm going to seduce her!" Offenderman yell in joy. "Whoa, no," Slenderman replies, putting his hand on Offenderman's shoulder. Offenderman sighs. "Fine," he angrily replies.