Chapter Four

Hoodie and Eyeless Jack sits on the couch, Eyeless Jack grabbing a white container off the floor. "What's the container for?" Hoodie asks. "It holds my kidneys. See?" Eyeless Jack asks, pulling a kidney out as blood drips off it. "Ew. You do know you can get laugh sickness from eating those, right?" Hoodie asks. "What? Laugh sickness?" Eyeless Jack asks. "That's when you laugh to death. Cannibals like you usually always get it because eating flesh and organs gives you laughing sickness," Hoodie says. "You're joking," Eyeless Jack says. "Nope. Hundred percent serious," Hoodie says. "I'm still eating these kidneys," Eyeless Jack says. "Okay, when you get laughing sickness and laugh to death, all I'm gonna say is 'told you so', " Hoodie says, then Masky, Ticci Toby, and Jeff the Killer walks in through the door. "Hey! They're back!" Hoodie yells, grabbing the remote and turning the television off. "Hey, what were you watching?" Jeff the Killer asks. "Nothing important. Just stupid shit," Hoodie says. "Jeff," Slender man says, walking out his room and Jeff the Killer gasps. "Slender man! It's an honor to meet you," Jeff the Killer says. "You, too. This is him. The guy who carved a smile in his face. Nice work, you two," Slender man says, then Masky and Ticci Toby looks at each other. "Thanks Slendy, but I gotta go... clean my room. It's a serious mess," Masky nervously says, then run off. "I gotta go too! I gotta...work on my book...," Ticci Toby nervously says as well, then he runs off. "Awkward!" Jeff the Killer squeals. "Did they touch pee-pees?" Eyeless Jack asks to himself out loud, then everybody's eyes go on him. "Oh, sorry. That was weird. But they must of touched pee-pees with the way they're acting," Eyeless Jack replies. "As if. Masky hates Toby's guts, even if he is gay,' Slender man says. "You don't know how off you are, Slendy. It'll be a matter of time before you notice," Hoodie says, then puts his hands on his hips in confusion, not understanding Hoodie's words. "I guess I'll just go. Come on, Jeff," Slender man says, then they walk into his room, closing the door behind them. "Hoodie, what do you mean by that? 'You don't know how off you are? It's a matter of time before you noticed'?" Eyeless Jack asks. "Just like I said. It's just a matter of time," Hoodie says, then gets up, and Eyeless Jack gasps, seeing Hoodie walk towards Masky's room. "Hoodie! Masky's cleaning his room! You shouldn't distract him!" Eyeless Jack yells. "Masky's not cleaning his room. I know how he is," Hoodie says, then walks in, leaving Eyeless Jack with a gasp.