Chapter Twenty-One

"Masky!" Jeff the Killer yells, running into the room. "You should be quiet. Clockwork's asleep," Masky states. "Oh, sorry. But there's something I need to tell you," Jeff the Killer replies, starting to whisper. "What is it, Jeff?" Masky asks. "It's Zalgo. He's planning to strike again. Tasha gave me all the details," Jeff the Killer replies. "Who is he after?" Masky asks. "He's after Toby again. But he's going to lure him into a trap," Jeff the Killer replies. "Zalgo is a sucker for traps," Masky replies back. "But this trap is different. He's planning to kidnap Clockwork to get Toby to chase after her. And when he chases after her, he falls right into a trap," Jeff the Killer explains. "So you're telling me to stay here and watch Clockwork?" Masky asks. "For now. We'll change shifts in an hour or two," Jeff the Killer replies. "Or when I finish this book," Masky mumbles, opening back the book. "What is that book even about?" Jeff the Killer asks. "It's called Lesbo Touch. What do you think?" Masky asks. "Okay, I get it," Jeff the Killer replies.

Ticci Toby opens the freezer door as Slenderman walks into the room. "Hey, big guy? You got any waffles up in this bitch?" Ticci Toby asks. "Toby, we haven't had waffles in awhile. The last time Masky made you waffles were the last of the waffles," Slenderman replies. "What? Those were the last waffles? Man, I didn't even eat those!" Ticci Toby yells. "I know. You just poured $20 down the drain. Thanks, Toby," Slenderman sarcastically replies.
"Sorry. I can get more waffles if you want," Ticci Toby suggests. "Nah, I got it. Thanks for the offer though," Slenderman replies. "No problem, big guy! I got somewhere to go," Ticci Toby states. "What? Where?" Slenderman asks. "To the store, of course! I gotta go get baby stuff! I'm gonna be a father!" Ticci Toby excitedly yells. "Oh, right. Clockwork's pregnant. Go have fun," Slenderman replies. "Yay! Thanks Slendy! You're the best!" Ticci Toby excitedly yells again. "No! Stop!" Jeff the Killer suddenly yells, standing by the doorway with his left hand out. Ticci Toby angrily sighs. "You can't go! This is serious!" Jeff the Killer yells. "What? Yes I can! I'm gonna be a father s-so I wanna be prepared!" Ticci Toby yells. "I know, but this is extremely important. Zalgo's striking again! And he's after you again, Toby!" Jeff the Killer yells back. "Zalgo? How do you know?" Slenderman asks. "Tasha. Plus, Clockwork's not even a month pregnant yet. Your baby stuff can wait," Jeff the Killer explains. "You're boring! You're only jealous 'cause you'll never be a father!" Ticci Toby yells, stomping out the kitchen. "Toby, wait!" Jeff the Killer yells, then Slenderman places his hand on his shoulder. "Forget him. He's just being a baby," Slenderman states. "So he's a baby...who's going to have a baby?" Jeff the Killer asks. "Yes. Exactly," Slenderman replies.

Masky sighs in boredom, then closed his book. "Well, thank God that book is over. All it was a romantic drama, but with only lesbians," Masky states. "Hey Masky. You don't have to stay and watch me," Clockwork says. "Yes I do. It's to protect Toby," Masky replies. "You're too sweet," Clockwork replies, then they gasp as a small hole in the couch appears by Clockwork's head. "What the hell was that!?" Clockwork yells. "Oh no!" Masky gasps, jumping from his chair. "You almost shot her in the head! That would have killed her!" a male voice loudly whispers. "Sorry, I didn't think that would happen," a female voice replies back. Masky holds his arms out in front of Clockwork, protecting her. "I recognize those voices," Masky states.