Chapter Thirteen

Lazari lies on the couch, Slenderman, Rake, and Dark Link looking after her. "Is she alright?" Rake asks. "She's fine. I think I should of been a little easier on her," Slenderman replies. "Thank God the crack wear away. I don't even understand my own words," Dark Link says. "Slendy!" a voice calls out, then Slenderman looks back, seeing Masky, Clockwork, Sally, and Ticci Toby. Masky holds the unconscious Ember on his back. "Look! I was s-saved!" Ticci Toby yells. "Toby! Masky! I was worried about you two! Are you alright!?" Slenderman yells. "We're fine, but this woman here is working for Zalgo. We would love it if you learn who and what she exactly is please," Masky replies, then hands Ember to Slenderman, putting her on his back. "Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff! Come with me!" Slenderman orders.

"Zalgo?" Jane the Killer asks, holding a cellphone to her ear. "Yes. He kidnapped Toby," Clockwork replies. "That's ridiculous. What does he want this time?" Jane the Killer asks. "No clue, but I do know one thing. He has a weak assistant. Sally and I were able to take her out in a snap," Clockwork replies. "Assistant?" Jane the Killer asks. "Yes. She seems to be extremely loyal to Zalgo. He must of help her when she was in need or something like that," Clockwork replies. "What was her name?" Jane the Killer asks. "Geez, you really are full of questions today. Ember, I think. Why?" Clockwork asks. "Ember? Clockwork...I know her," Jane the Killer replies, then Clockwork gasps with surprise. "You do? How?" Clockwork asks. "I don't know her very well, but I've seen her before. It happened a few nights ago before Masky and Toby picked Jeff off to see Slendy. I was alone in the woods and I heard other footsteps. I didn't know how to react. O was never attacked so I just assumed it was Slendy," Jane the Killer explains. "It wasn't, was it? It was Ember," Clockwork states. "Yes. She threatened me on my life and just kept it to myself," Jane the Killer replies. "Jane, why didn't you tell someone? This is serious stuff," Clockwork says. "I know, but it's like bullying. You know you should report it, but you don't," Jane the Killer replies. "Jane, what did she tell you? Why did she threaten you?" Clockwork asks. "Well...," Jane the Killer says, trying to remember.

Ember lies on a bed, Slenderman, Masky, Ticci Toby, Hoodie, and Jeff the Killer surrounding her. "Did you check her out?" Masky asks. "Yeah, her DNA. Not literally her," Slenderman answers. "That's not what I meant!" Masky yells, waving his arms in front of himself. "What did you find?" Ticci Toby asks. "I never seen anything like it. She's an unknown creepypasta," Slenderman replies. "A creepypasta?" Hoodie asks. "Yes. She's a killer and holds the blood of one. However, no one has heard of her, making her unknown. I also doubt Ember is her real name," Slenderman states. "Well, is she human like me, or not...like Rake?" Ticci Toby asks. "She is not human. She looks like one, but isn't. She's actually a type of demon. Toby, didn't you say her voice would sometimes deepen and her eyes would turn red?" Slenderman asks. "Yes! Red like a cherry! And her voice sounds like Satan choking on a dick!" Ticci Toby yells. "Choking on a what?" Hoodie asks. "Nothing. You didn't hear that!" Ticci Toby yells. "I know I did," Masky seductively replies, then giggles uncontrollably. "Guys, shut up! This is serious business! Look, the reason her eyes and voice changed is because she's a type of demon. That was her demon side. I'm certain this is her human form," Slenderman states. "So you're saying we haven't seen her true power yet," Masky replies. "Yes," Slenderman replies back. "Well, shit," Hoodie says.