Chapter Seven: Truth or Dare?

Luckily, Brittney stopped Summer and started a conversation so we wouldn’t have to deal with her. What a relief!

            “That was a close one!” Chloe exclaimed, breathing a sigh of relief.

            “Is she really that bad?” Tiffany asked.

            “Yes.” Maya and Chloe answered at the same time. I looked at Maya strangely, how would she know?

            “I sensed her emotions.” She quickly explained, I had almost forgotten.

            “And?” I asked wanting more information.

            “She was full of anger and hater when she was walking towards us, even though she didn’t look mad, she was fuming inside.”

            “Wow. You got all that?” Leda asked sounding impressed.

            “Yup, I would have gotten more if she actually made it to us.” Maya added, “I would have known her exact emotions, which would be like reading her thoughts about us.”

            “That’s impressive.” I praised and Maya beamed.

            “What about you Chloe?” Skylar asked.

            “When we were in training she always though she was better than the rest of us and she was rude to all of us as well.” Chloe explained, but I had the feeling that there was more to her story.

            “I can see that.” Leda agreed.

            “She is Victor’s creation.” I added.

            “What about the others? Did Victor create all of you?” Maya asked. I already knew the answer to that but I must have forgotten to tell the rest of them.

            “No we were all created by different vamps.” Chloe informed them.

            “Well that’s a relief.” Tiffany declared.

            “Why.” Chloe asked with a straight face.

            “You know why.” I accused.

            “You’re right, I do. It’s a relief to me that we have different creators. I can’t even stand the thought of Victor being the one to turn me.” Chloe admitted and we all shivered. What a horrible thought that is.

            I looked up and saw all the guys standing there. “I see you’ve met my sister, Chloe.” Derek noticed.

            “Yup.” We all chorused.

            “She’s pretty cool.” I told him.

            “Impossible,” He scoffed, “Chloe cool, never.” He ruffled her hair and in return she flipped him off. We all laughed at that she’s a lot different than she looks.

            “So.” Shane started.

            “They called a half-day.” Shaun told us.

            “Which means…” Shane started eagerly.

            “We can do whatever we want.” Shaun added.

            “For the rest of the day” Shane finished. I love when they do that it’s so cute and a half-day I love when we get those, this day just keeps on getting better and better.