Introduction

Copyright © 2015

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

                                                          **************************************

Present times:

She sat with thudding heart as he looked at her intently. His pupils had turned dark as she intentionally let the gown drop revealing her luscious curves in a sexy , black lingerie she recently purchased as a surprise.

"Do you like it?" She asked not leaving her gaze as he gulped looking at her dressed in a thin nightwear revealing her thighs, flat stomach and neck.

"You are hot..." He said as she walked up to him seductively giggling at her compliments. He sounded as if he has forgotten compliments. Sexy ...gorgeous."

"Really?" She asked sitting down in front of him as she gently ran her fingers on his chest. He sucked in a deep breath as if trying to resist his need to pounce on her. Gently she undid his shirt button as he brought her hands to her bare shoulders massaging them.

"Tell me Mr. Siddiq.." She said raising her eyelashes and looking at him boldly. "What do you desire from me?"

"You... only you." He said slowly as she took his hands and placed it on her full breasts moaning loudly. He was mesmerized by her actions as she let her head fall back taking in the sensation of his warm, rough hands on her soft delicate skin.

"God Mrs. Siddiq...you are so irresistible." He muttered as he let the distance fade taking her in his arms as he kissed her column of the neck. She gave him full access as he enjoyed the way she molded to his needs. She loved it when he addressed her Mrs. Siddiq.

He bent down to dip and take her lips as their tongues intertwined into a heated kiss as he eagerly let the fabric disappear during these heated moments along with his shirt and trousers. He loved it when she surprised him with the same eagerness.

He entered her and the rhythm that they shared was outstanding. He shuddered inside her collapsing as she screamed his name and finally they slept in each other's arms.

Her eyes fluttered open as she noticed that his arms were wrapped around her. The room was dark and she could hear the slow hum of air-condition. They were morning has just started as few blue streaks filtered the room as she moved in bed trying to fall back to sleep.

She waited for long silent seconds as her mind wandered to her daily chores. How she need to get up early and prepare breakfast for her husband. Then she had to do the laundry and she wondered if she should pack some lunch for him or she should ask him to get the parcel.

She felt this quick urgency to pee so she grabbed her gown and covered herself properly as she slipped her legs in the slippers hurrying to the toilet. When she was done, she returned and stopped at the room beside to check on her 3 year old who slept with her grandma.

She kissed her as she covered her with blanket increasing the temperature and her Mother was calmly sleeping. She smiled at them closing the door behind them as she checked the watch and there was still 3 hours for her to wake up.

She snuggled back to her husband who was snoring . She sat studying him as she smiled looking at his handsome face, his silky locks touching his forehead as he lied on his stomach. She kissed his cheek which had a light stubble as she caressed it lovingly with her cheek enjoying his closeness.

He moved in his slumber bringing her arm around her and pulling her closer.

"Yazaan...let me go !" She said trying to break free when he dug his head in her neck pressing her closer to him.

"You...ow..how...poss...ive I m about you." He muttered in sleep as she didn't understand.

"What are you saying?" She asked frowning as she laugh at him.

"You know how possessive I am about you and I hate the distance between us." He said snuggling closer as she laughed. He lifted his head noticing she was wearing her gown.

"Get that thing off!" He said snatching the sash on the robe as she knew it was useless arguing so she threw her gown away and wrapped herself around him.

"That's better..." He muttered as he fell back into sleep as she waited for her turn but nothing happened. She was wrapped in her arms as all she realized how deliciously close as she couldn't believe that her life would take such a wonderful change.

Her thoughts drifted to the first time she met him 6 years back and what an odd meeting it was. She going to commit suicide and he rescued her from it. In fact, he rescued her from all the negative things she had dealt in life.

Her mind flooded back to her ugly past and to the guy whom she had loved with all her heart at that time. She remembered how she was ditched and how she was insulted for being so naïve.

Yazaan turned in his sleep as he opened his eyes to find frown on her face . He wondered what was bothering her so he asked her.

"Noor...what is it jaan?" He asked as she stepped out of her thoughts nodding.

"Nothing...Silly me.." She said shrugging it away as he cupped her cheek looking at her beautiful face with smile.

"You are not supposed to think of anything else when you are in my arms." He reminded as she mentally scolded herself for breaking the rule.

"I know...I am sorry." She apologized as he bent and bit her ear arising the passion followed by kisses down the neck.

"You are not forgiven...you will be punished for this." He said seriously pinning her hands above her head.

"Punishment....I remember last time when you punished me..." She moaned as he explored her body with his naughty mouth. She pleaded to let go but he wouldn't. He enjoyed her reaction to his demand and no matter she feared his intentions, she loved the surprised he gave her, especially in bed.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked hoarsely whispering in her ear dropping slow kisses all over her cheek.

"Yes...but I...I had trouble walking next day." She complained as he smirked at her. He turned her on her stomach as he had something new to try and as usual she was nervous. "It hurt really bad later."

"Trust me, baby...you will love this!" He assured smirking as they made crazy, passionate love matching eachother's rhythm and fell limply on bed with Yazaan on her back.

"My legs...my legs..ow!" She cried in pain as he chuckled dropping a kiss on her forehead.

"That's your punishment. I love you very much, Noor! I love you like crazy and believe me...I can never share you..your body...your love or your thoughts with anyone." He warned as Noor's body ached. She felt a sudden panic kick in when Yazaan confessed his feeling for her as how can she tell him, she still kept thinking about him?

She doesn't know that after so many years if she had forgotten him. She isn't certain if she had moved on and he meant nothing to him anymore. Her thoughts were filled about him and his memories.

Noor felt a sudden guilt surge in which she try to reason with but her eyelids felt heavy and she was consumed into a deep sleep missing the alarm. They were late for the morning. This is what happens when you are left exhausted by intense love making.

(To be contd..........)