Unleashed

Two days later Yazaan left for UK without any prior information as Noor wondered what the emergency was though he did travel a lot for his work. He had been to Germany in Europe but usually he ended up in Middle East so this was new place for him. He just left a message that he was at airport and heading to London.

There had been minimal communication between Yazaan and Noor though Noor was drowning in guilt whenever he was around but when she was back with Subhaan and the way he supported her, she believed that she was not wrong in her decision. But why is she not happy with her decisions? She used to think about Subhaan and remained disturbed but when she had took her steps towards him, she should be happy about it but instead she was in a deeper turmoil.

She still remembered that morning when she was Subhaan and they were discussing about future and a career options when Subhaan generally took her hand in his as she flinched. She kept staring at her hand as if it was lying in some forbidden place and finally she pulled it back with reluctance.

"Subhaan, please don't mind but keep your distances as I prefer it that way." She requested as her first instinct was to get out of the place. Her senses gave her warning that Subhaan was trying to minimize the distance which should be exciting for Noor but instead it wasn't. She made some excuse and returned home as she ran water on her hand trying to erase the dirty feeling she felt.

She suddenly felt as if she belonged to Yazaan and no one else. Everything around her reminded her of Yazaan and how can she start a new life when she will be holding Yumna who belonged to Yazaan. She was a proof of their love and intimacy. Yazaan was right in demanding his custody for Yumna because she will always remind her of him.

What is wrong with her? She screamed in her mind as tears fell from her eyes. She had disliked living all wrapped up but now when she was having opportunity, she was weighing herself down with her past. She was a bird whose cage was opened yet she chose to stay in that cage because she has come to realize of the blissful life that she had in that golden cage.

She looked at the bed which reminded him of amazing moments with Yazaan when they were lost in love-making and nothing existed. She loved the way he claimed her and how she surrendered to him without any hesitance. He was her pillar of strength and leaving a life without him was like asking someone to survive without oxygen.

She dialed Yazaan's number which was switched off and that's when she noticed that there were seven missed calls from a number in UK. Her daughter had her mobile stuffed in her mouth as she was teething due to which it used to get hanged and didn't function properly. Her first thought went to Yazaan as she wondered if he was okay?

She tried slamming her phone but it won't work. She needed to make a call urgently and she hurried to reach Subhaan who can help her in making a call. Subhaan handed her his mobile as she dialed the number from her mobile but there was no tone. Her heart hammered in her chest and she struggled reaching him when finally it rang.

She gulped as her throat went dry. She wondered why he gave her so many miscalls and she was hell worried when somebody received the phone from other side.

"Hello! Yazaan...is that you?" She said eagerly when somebody gripped her waist from behind and snuggled closer to her. She got frightened when Subhaan smirked at her with evil and stated.

"I am so much in love with you sweetheart and you need to tell your damn freaking husband about our affair." He stated as Noor couldn't understand for few seconds what was happening. "I really when you said that you are better off him and that baby of yours. You were always mine!"

"Subhaan!" Noor pulled out of his forbidden embrace as she stepped away still clinging to the mobile. "Get away from me! What are you saying?"

He stood where he could scratching his chin as he glared at Noor. She trembled as she placed the mobile properly and continued saying 'Hello! Hello! Yazaan...please talk to me!"