Pop up

No matter how hard Noor tried to keep her thoughts free from Subhaan but time and again they would just pop up. At times it would get unbearable for her and she couldn't concentrate on her chores.

She tried to pray and tried her best to keep herself occupied but she couldn't. Finally she started visiting her neighbor and catch sneak of Subhaan until finally they started talking and sharing views with each other.

"So what happened with you?" Noor asked as Subhaan filled her how she was engaged to his far off relative and he succesfully did few ads but then he lost recognition in his field. It has lots of competition and he couldn't acquire a decent job. He had to lose her fiancee because he couldn't do anything with his life.

He tried to make efforts to settle down in life but something or the other became a hindrance and he couldn't continue. Finally, he decided to move to Jeddah looking for some good job as he had done his MBA and he was appointed so he could be transferred to Riyadh after an year of working in Jeddah.

"So why don't you get married now?" Noor asked hesistantly as he smiled his eyes on her. His look brought goosebumps on her body.

"I was planning but you are very lucky for me. That day when I met you at airport, I just wanted to apologize and disappear but two days later I got another well-paying job as I wondered if it had anything to do with you." Subhaan said thoughtfully as Noor looked at him shocked.

"No ways..." Noor said her cheeks reddening.

"I believe that it has to do with you." Subhaan insisted as Noor enjoyed his attention. This is supposed to feel so wrong but it felt right. She had wanted it, his attention and admiration but deep down his conscious screamed that all this is improper and she should back down. She was no more a harmonal teenager but she felt like one. She felt young, ecstatic and happy.

"So how is your husband?" Subhaan enquired in one of his conversations.

"He is really..good." Noor replied his thoughts flying to Yazaan who would be working back at office.

"I know he is good but how does he treat you?" Subhaan asked clearly as Noor sighed deeply scattering her thoughts.

"He is perfect for me. He loves me lot and he is very caring as he never complains much." Noor sighed. "But life here in Saudi Arabia is so dry and suffocating. At times I wish that if I was back in Qatar or settled somewhere else, I would have a career of my own."

"Oh...oh! I din't know you had financial issues going on." Subhaan said shrugging when Noor laughed at his comment.

"No...not financial. He is very much well off maa Shaa Allah but still I always wanted to be independent. Show what I am capable off and establish a career of my own but after marriage and moving here I realized that this country had nothing much to offer." Noor sighed shaking her head sadly. "I had to accept a role of a housewife and after Yumna, everything was over."

"I don't think so. You can still do whatever you want to." Subhaan instilled hope in her. "You have always been so outgoing and talented. Honestly, marrying Yazaan was a big mistake on your part Noor."

Noor didn't say anything as she didn't want to talk on the decisions she had made in her early life. Initially her life was amazing with Yazaan but it was after losing her two children, she thought she was cursed for marrying Yazaan but finally after 6 years of marriage she had Yumna and she felt blessed now.

"Where I work...the company is actually a UK based company and I am trying to move somewhere in Europe as they have branches there too." Subhaan filled her in. "I can get you a job in my company at secretaraial or receptionist designation and you might be lucky to move out of this city."

Noor hesitated as she didn't know if she was ready for this. She had responsibilities and chores to take care of as she had never thought about stepping out and shouldering a job on her own.

Back home she kept thinking about Subhaan's offer as it was really tempting but she knew her husband better who would never approve of her taking up a job.

"Yazaan...there is something I need to tell you." She said when they were in bed and Yazaan eagerly unclasped her bra. He was in no mood to talk whereas Noor knew that this was the moment she could make him do whatever she desired.

"Can't it wait?" He asked easing her out of her shalwar as she obeyed.

"I have been offered a job..." She said as he was busy caressing the column of her neck but he pulled back meeting her gaze. She noticed her dark eyes confused.

"Job? Where and why do you want a job?" He asked as he dismissed the idea of probing further and continued licking her jaw line as she giggled.

"Listen to me...." She insisted but he wouldn't.

"Later!" He muttered in her ear. She explained the job and about the company as she said her neighbor Zainab Bhabi offered it but Yazaan was in no position to make decision. She slapped his chest trying to gain his attention.

"Honestly Noor...when you are naked in front of me. My mind stops working completely." He said bending to his navel as he touched it with his stubble.

"Stop....I want to take up this job." She pleaded hoping he would understand.

He tried to spread her legs so he can settle in between but she refused insisting that if he says 'yes' only then she would obey him.

"Alright..." He said as she submitted to him as he continued rocking her gently and she moaned in response making her head fall back. His thrusts grew faster and hard bringing her to the brink as she pleaded him to hurry and finally he climaxed.

She expected their bedroom odyssey to change after meeting Subhaan but their bonding in bed had grown few notches up as Noor's guilt always made he deliver the best at this time. She would try to assure herself and Yazaan that she still belonged to him and their was no such feelings or intentions against Subhaan as this has lead to a new touch to their intimacy in bed.

As he collapsed upon her, she embraced him her thoughts flying to Subhaan as she realized that she was actually cheating Yazaan. She should tell him about her friend and their meeting but she knew her husband better and he would never approve or understand. If Yazaan ever found about her meetings with Subhaan, would he trust that she had pure intentions and clean heart? Did she actually have that?

He withdrew as he dropped a kiss on her forehead and before leaving the bed he replied.

"About that job...I don't prefer you take it as there is no need for it." Yazaan said as Noor looked at her horrified. How can he accept in one minute and refuse at another.

"But Yazzy...I am so keen on making something with my life." Noor went on when he cut her sharply.

"Noor...why are you not thinking about Yumna as she will be neglected. I will be neglected and what makes you think you can shoulder your job and your household together as you know there is no available help here." Yazaan pointed out the facts. "I want you to stay at home and rule it as a Queen but you chose to go out and be a submissive to someone."

"But whole world does it so why can't I?" Noor demanded as Yazaan's brows furrowed in silence.

"No job for you Noor! That's it!" He said in a strong stubborn note before he left for bathroom as Noor lied on bed tears stinging her eyes. He returned to snuggle beside her but she refused as he made two attempts and then left her on her own snoring to sleep.

She lied on bed in silence as doubts started to fill her mind. She had married this one person hoping that he would always understand her but today he was the one who is against her dreams and hopes. She had regretted her hasty marriage decisions many times before but today it had an addition of guilt and heart break. She was certain that if she had married someone else, she wouldn't have been sentenced to this life behind walls and roof top.

(To be contd...........)