Fake Fiance Fiasco

Noor knew what she was doing was improper but her body demanded otherwise as her thoughts kept revolving aroung Yazaan and the new world he had opened for her was too hard to resist which kept torturous thoughts of losing her love at bay. She was beginning to deal with the pain as she felt calm and relaxed in Yazaan arms and under his assault that let her out her frustration in some possible physical manner.

She still remembered four days later after done with their secret intimate moments, when she disclosed how she planned on dropping her studies in last semester as her college-mates were making it really hard for her to continue in college as she feared facing them. Yazaan listened to it attentively disapproval and disgust evident on his face at her confession.

The very next day he picked her up on her way to College as she was startled to see him in brand red Aston Martin as he was sitting behind the wheel waving her. She was surprised as the windows were thickly covered with black shields and he was only visible from front.

"Where did you get this car from?" She questioned surprised to see him as she gave him a million dollar smile and he invited her to hop in. She opened the door and sat beside him still probing him with question which he preferred not to reveal.

Noor had been missing her classes from last five days so she had no intention to attend even now as she hoped he would take her somewhere so they can sit and chat with each other but the directions made it clear that they were headed for her College.

"Where are you going?' She asked annoyingly and she felt anxious to face everyone at college. She grew cold as he took her hand in his assuring her with a smile.

"Where do you think we should be going?" He asked cocking his head slightly. "Open the front drawer and pull out a small velvet box." He replied signalling her as she followed her instruction and pulled out a beautiful maroon velvet box. She opened it and found a beautiful diamond ring from Tanishq sitting inside.

"What's this?" Noor said her jaws dropped as she didn't expect him to propose. This was unexpected as she looked at him blankly and he eagerly replied.

"It's not what you think. It's just a plan that I am pulling off for you." Yazaan said catching the expressions on Noor's face. "If I ever have to propose you, I won't go for diamonds as I don't believe in all this romantic cheesy stuff. I will ask you directly and then if you agree, I will walk up to your parents and request them to bless me with the most precious things of their life."

"What if they refuse?" Noor asked biting her lower lip nervously as he kept his eyes on the road at Yazaan's confession and he went on with his reply.

"I will sit at their door and convince them until they agree."

Noor chuckled at his reply as that sounded more cheesy.

"What makes you think that will work? Even that's cheesy and romantic."

He didn't reply back as they turned and Noor turned his attention to the road as she waited for them to enter the College entrance and everyone turned to look at the beautiful branded car for the first time in the parking area as it arose curiosity as to who own it?

Yazaan parked at one corner as Noor actually realized how amazingly handsome he appeared dressed carefully in a formal three piece suit as he had applied gel to his hairs pressing it behind and spectacles that made him look heart-throbbing handsome.

He stepped out and opened the door for her as she stepped out and everyone just looked at her in surprise and awe. He took her hand in his in which she had slipped the ring while talking to Yazaan as it sparkled in sunlight as they walked together. Noor suddenly felt flushed as her cheeks turned red. She wasn't used to so much attention as he dropped her on the stairs.