Friend forever

Noor had managed to come up with an excuse of extra classes as she continued to visit Yazaan at her hotel room in secret. She still remembered the day she first reached his room hoping and fearing his intentions but he made her comfortable offering her snacks as they chatted for a while and he sent her home.

This continued for a while as Noor began to relax in his company. He would enquire about her feelings, give her positive advices and wanted her to keep herself occupied with something so no depressing thoughts could overcome her.

Noor had again found solace in his company as he was the only person who tried his level best to pull her mind off Yazaan. He would take her out to malls and game arcades so she can enjoy as Noor began to warm up to his company. It had been more than a month as Noor couldn't figure out what was he doing here all alone spending her time in hotel?

"Well I am leaving in few days in Shaa Allah." Yazaan announced as they were having dinner together. Noor froze as she disliked the idea of Yazaan leaving her again and disappearing.

"So is it a goodbye again?" She asked as she finished her meal. They were at his room and Noor had informed her Mother that she was at the University attending a seminar and would return late.

"Well...depends on what do you want?" Yazaan sighed picking her plate and his too as she kept it aside and offered her a towel. She wiped her hands as he sat opposite to her.

"What do you mean by what I want?" She asked raising her brow in doubt.

"Noor...I don't know how much you know about me but there was a time when I was interested in taking you as a wife." He confessed finally as Noor nodded without any shock or doubt in her mind.

"Now we are talking, Yazaan." She said calmly sitting back. "I have opened my whole life in front of you and though I know few pages of yours, I cannot draw any conclusions. So tell me about your marriage and divorce."

"Actually we belong to one of the richest families of Hyderabad and due to this there are lots and lots of clashes and misunderstanding in our relatives due to envy. I lost my parents in an accident where I was driving few months back as me and my brothers were left with lots of property and wealth to inherit from." Yazaan opened up finally as he struggled to come to terms with his life. "I was blamed for my parent's accident and I was even blamed to kill them with motive."

"Ya Allah!" Noor's heart leapt for Yazaan as two silent tears slipped from his eyes which he wiped with his thumb.

"It was not easy for me at all when my own brothers disowned me and wanted me to give up all that I deserved to inherit." Yazaan sighed in pain. "I am not greedy for the property or inheritance so I let it be until I came to know about a will where my parents willingly handed me few real estate,so I came here to sell it off secretly so no one could interfere and make things hard for me."

"Alhumdulillah Yazaan." Noor said smiling when she heard that.

"I got a large amount of money for it and I invested in few share markets where Alhumdulillah I recieved nice returns. I purchased real estate and flourished which created a havoc in my family as my brother's are really mad at me for it." Yazaan filled in. "I am clueless what I have done to earn wrath of my own brothers who used to love me so dearly."

"Don't worry, Yazaan." Noor said comforting him as he had went through so much already. "Everything will be fine."

"I selected you as my companion as I was mesmerized by your beauty and ettiquettes but your parent's refused because I am very much elder to you and I respect their decision." Yazaan replied carefully making sure not to upset Noor. "Then I got married to one of my Bhabi's cousin but little did I know that all this was planned so she can create rift between me and my brothers."