Strangers again!

Noor was disturbed by Yazaan's statements and when Anfal returned from shopping to find Noor in a terrible mood.

"Noor, what's wrong with you?" She demanded after a while as Noor didn't talk about it. She disliked sharing stuff with Yazaan to Anfal who had only negative comments to add.They put up a movie when Yazaan showed up as he felt guilty of himself and Noor glared at him angrily.

"Well, Anfal I am leaving tomorrow as it's more than three weeks now and I was planning to take you guys for a small treat. How about an Ice cream?" Yazaan addressed Anfal his eyes on Noor.

"Umm.. I would love to join but Zaid said he will be coming over for a while as he wanted to select the dress for Reception and we are already running late. Why don't you and Noor go together and get some for me?" Anfal suggested as Noor's eyes turned wide.

"No Didi..I won't go all alone." She said refusing to meet Yazaan's gaze.

"I had already asked the cab to come and it will be here in ten minutes. Anfal I can ask Zaid to join us if you don't mind." Yazaan chimed in politely as Anfal brushed it away insisting Noor to go. She promised on behalf of Noor and pushed Noor to go.

"What's with you? You are so fond of him so why so much fuss about it. Get going!"

Noor had no choice so she changed into a simple kurta and matching leggings tying a matching printed dupatta as she walked out with Yazaan sighing defeatedly.

"Noor...Look I am sorry." He said stopping her on the stairs. "I may have sounded rude but I thought I can share with you whatever comes to my mind. I never meant to hurt you."

"It's okay." She said non chalantly as the cab arrived and she climbed at the back with Yazaan beside him. He gave the address as they sat silently not communicating and looking at the view out of the window.

"Noor, won't you forgive me?" He asked again his face towards the window then he turned to meet her eyes. "Okay, let's forget what happened and tell me which flavor Ice cream would you like to have?"

He tried to change the topic deliberately which pissed Noor and she had her burst out.

"Yazaan...I am honestly very upset with you! Actually, I never expected you to say something of the sort after listening to me from days about Subh. You know how much I adore Subh and how possesive I am about him.I love him damn it!"

"But I am apologising for what I said Noor." Yazaan repeated in a hurtful tone. "I am sorry. I am no one to you and you shouldn't be bothered with my statements. Why are you taking it to your heart?"

"Right! But I am bothered by every wrong statement that is carried on Subhaan!" She said her voice shaking as tears glistened in her eyes. "He is someone I love beyond limits and I cannot bear anyone, not even my own family to say bad about him. And I am taking thing to heart when you have knowingly bad mouthed him in front of me!"

A silence fell for few seconds and Yazaan kept looking at her as she refused to give up. Finally, he opened his mouth to speak up.

"That's why I am worried about you, Noor!" He said raising his voice at her. "I have sensed your love for him and how attached you feel to him but answer me... does he feel the same? Does he reciprocate the same for you?"

Noor looked at him in horror unable to believe he was saying this after listening to what she just said.

"Yazaan! Who are you to question me about him?" She demanded frowning in anger. "My family never questioned my choice nor my Didi did but you think you are above them!"

"All I am saying here is I am concerned about you, Noor." Yazaan said putting his head in his hands as he shook it. "I know what that guy is and I am certain he will ditch you. I don't understand his motive..."