Surprise visitor

Noor jumped at every other noise as she hoped Yazaan to unlock the door and step in. She knew that she would crumple into a pile to see him totally devastated by finding out what she had done behind his back.

She had come to realize her true feelings were only for Yazaan but she had started taking him for granted. She never thought she would ever lose him but now just the thought of continuing without him made her shudder and she prayed to Allah crying for his help and Mercy.

She still remember it was in the mid of night when she heard the door unlock and then bang. She knew instantly it was Yazaan as she eagerly covered herself in a robe and as she was about to turn the knob, he did and he stepping in slowly when he came face to face with Noor.

"Noor...you are up?" He said surprised as Noor just couldn't keep herself from pouncing at him as she wrapped her arms around him and wept.

"Yazzy...I am sorry...I am so sooo sorry!" She sobbed clinging to him as his arms came around her taking her in a closest embrace ever. She didn't know what to tell him or how to face him as she dug her head deeper in his shoulder letting all the pain out in tears. Her fears and her frustrations.

"Noor...look at me." He said as she refused to meet his eyes clinging to his embrace. She felt guilty about whole thing but he kept on insisting lovingly. She feared losing him for good but he kept on insisting so she pulled back. "Please! Look at me!"

"Do you love me?" He asked as she nodded in affirmative and without in another breath he claimed his lips passionately putting all his emotions in it. He lifted her to bed as she returned it too with same passion.

He continued kissing her senseless as she clung to him. He took her on bed as he undid her robe and went on dropping kisses on her neck as if starved from years for her. She responded as they ended up making wild and passionate love-making.

They fell asleep in each other's arms but Noor woke up to cries of Yumna. She lifted her in her arms as she prepared her feed thinking about the night she shared with Yazaan.

It felt really nice to have him on her bed but now when they had finished satisfying their carnal need, they needed to sort out this issue and she knew that he would broach that topic as soon as he is awake.

She wondered if he would believe her? She placed Yumna on the cot as she eagerly drank from the feeder and Noor sat beside her little one as she realized Yazaan is up as he walked to the toilet. He returned as he smiled at Yumna who was falling in a trance of sleep and he touched Noor's shoulder massaging it gently as Noor stiffened up.

"Come back to bed...will you?" He said from behind as she nodded still uncertain if she should look him in the eyes. He would really sense her uneasiness as she nodded.

She wrapped her little one in a blanket as she walked to the bed and slipped in beside Yazaan who pulled her closer as he made her look him in the eye.

"I love you so much, Noor." She said with lots of emotions. "I am absolutely crazy about you and you know that. Right?"

"Yes..." Noor replied hesitantly as she nodded taking his hand in hers and kissing the palm. "I love you too...you are my world Yazaan."

He didn't say anything as he pulled her closer and they lied together in silence. Noor waited Yazaan to question her further but he didn't ask anything nor there was any sort of change in attitude.

Noor wondered if Yazaan knew everything and deliberately avoided the conversation or he was clueless about it?

Two days passed normally though Noor feared Yazaan would bring up his questions but he didn't. She was puzzled and confused until he confessed that he had an amazing surprise for her. Noor was excited until the surprise itself stepped at her door making the floor under her feet sweep away.

"Assalaamualaikum Noori, I am so glad to see you after sooo many years!" She exclaimed happily giving her an embrace as she stood rooted to the ground. Yazaan's eyes gleamed happily as he expected her to be happy about it but instead she was shocked and numb.

"What? You don't look happy to see me?" She demanded as Noor just gave her a blank stare. Yazaan came beside Noor as he shook her little trying to remind her of her manners.

"She got the shock of her lifetime." Yazaan said laughing throatily as Noor couldn't explain all the storm that arose in her heart. She never expected this at all and how can she walk in her house after creating so much havoc in her life?

"Noori...are you alright?" Didi said happily as she finally regained her senses and forced a smile. She couldn't show her feelings to Yazaan and she couldn't unveil her Didi's true identity to Yazaan as she was not ready for all the chaos it will create.

"Yes...it's just that...I still couldn't believe...you are here!" Noor said hesitating. She wondered how come Anfal was here and where was Zaid? The way Yazaan and Anfal communicated made her wonder what she was planning for her as she couldn't trust her motives.

"Noor, show your Didi the guestroom as she will be staying here for a while." Yazaan said kindly as Noor froze. She cannot let Anfal stay here and how come Zaid agreed for all this? In all these years he haven't allowed a single phone conversation and now Anfal will be staying with her under one roof?

She wanted to scream at Anfal and throw her out of her home but she didn't have any proof against it. Subhaan had done enough damage to her marital life on behalf of Anfal and now she was here to destroy all that remains.

Noor clenched her fists angrily trying to think properly. If she was here to harm her family then she is ready to fight her cruel intentions. She is not going to let anyone affect her family and take away her blessings.

(To be contd..........)

��Y�i�