Chapter 12 - Henry

Elsa POV

I tilt up my head to see who's hand it belonged to and to my surprise it was Hiccup Haddock's. "Isn't this your party?"

He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "Heh, seems kinda weird doesn't it?" He smiled embarrassed, "Y-you don't have to ya know...."

I opened my mouth to respond but he cut me off.

"You're probably weirded out that I asked you since we're practically strangers." He paused as if a sudden realization hitting him and his voice started to shake uneasily. "Y-you know w-what? Forget it!" He forced out a dry laugh, "Forget I said anything." He waved off and started to walk past me. A disappointed mutter escaped his frowning lips,"I should really be looking after my house anyways."

As he started to make his way to the door. And without a thought, before his fingers brushed the doorknob I grabbed the back of his shirt.

"I've been waiting all night for someone to say that." He looked back and his eyes traced down at the smile already formed on my lips.

A sense of relief came over him and he turned around with a dorky grin. "Awesome, I know this nice cafe a few blocks from here." He glanced at my cold figure. My arms were securely crossed over my crop-top and goosebumps were traveling at every exposed part of my body. "But first," he took off the red scarf hanging around the crook of his neck and crouched down, to my height, to put it loosely onto mine. "You must be freezing."

This scarf is warm, I nuzzled my numb nose onto soft knitted fabric and noticed something a bit off. It was awfully similar to mine. Wait, this was mine.

"Yeah, It's actually your's, I found it last Friday. It's funny that I actually remembered you wearing it."

Well, that explains it.

"Thank you." I muttered as our eyes met. It's maybe just be me, but I'm getting déjà vu vibes. Everything about this moment seems all too familiar. From the weather, to the scarf, to the warm sensation that I feel from my head to my toes now that he's here.

"No problem!" he stood up and held out his hand again. I took it this time and let him help me up. He started to confidently march in the direction of our coffee destination. I tug on the red threads and wrap the scarf around my neck once more to secure it.

Did I hear him right? He actually remembered me wearing this? What are the possibilities? Who knows how many red scarves are out there. Yet, he knew this one's mine? Not to mention, I skipped all of my classes last Friday, so I don't think I saw Hiccup that day. And since when was the last time I wore this? Last winter? I felt my feet halt in the piles of snow.

Does he actually pay attention to me?

"Hey, you comin'?" I snapped out of my thoughts and I saw that he was already a good twenty feet away from me.

"Yeah! My bad." I said and then started to trail behind him.

Jack POV

Elsa Arendelle, why must you be so interesting?

She's the last person I'd expect to show up to this place. Especially, coming in with her adorable posse. She walked in like she was an entirely different person. A more like able person if we're being honest. No one recognized her. Hell, even I didn't recognize her once she entered the room. No one did, but every guy's eyes were on her.

But she did she notice? No.

Oh, and it was obvious to tell that she was avoiding me. I was getting impatient too, waiting for her to be finally alone to approach her. At least it finally happened though, and it was like meeting a completely different person. And I liked it. The confident persona she displayed, was way more fun than the uptight, 'I'm going to freeze you' usual vibe.