Chapter 8 - Oh, Brother

Elsa POV

"You're an idiot." I heard a light thump after that voice spoke.

"Ow...What, why?"

"Seriously, is taking out one girl hard enough?"

"I thought you'd be serious about this one..." Another feminine voice popped up.

"I am. Jus-"

"Shush up, frosty. She ain't dead."

I opened my eyes and say up from what I think was those leather couches. I massaged my temples. Man, I feel like I got hit by a mallet. I looked up to the faces that belonged to the voices, but It was still hazy so all I saw was blue, yellow, and red.

"You okay, girly?" One spoke.

'Probably not.' I thought, but what I ended up saying was, "Yep, great."

"Oh, that's a relief." The yellow one spoke until it went up closer and massive green eyes was staring at me. "You're Eliza right? I'm Rapunzel!"

"Move back Punz. Let her breathe." A very sarcastic tone said, which I suspected to be Jack Frost's.

"So you can knock her out again? I think not." Rapunzal retorted then moving away, and then everything was clear again.

"But, I-"

"So Eliza, I'm Merida. Don't worry about any-" she glared sharply at Jack, "Other idiotic mishaps, we got this under control."

"Elsa. My name is Elsa." I corrected but I was lowkey amazed at their manes. How massive and curly Merida's hair was, I was practically dialing the number years that Rapunzel never cut her hair, which was golden blonde and was brushing so close to the floor.

Merida slapped Jack shoulder. "Owww..." Jack rubbed his arm, "Why'd ya do that?"

"You idiot, you told us the wrong name?"

Jack crossed his arms and stood silent, pouting.

"Sorry that your stuck with this bum." Merida apologized with sarcastic tone.

'Please help me...' I begged the universe in my mind but I put a sheepish smile in return.

" So, where are we goin' first?" Jack asked.

"The sales" Rapunzel replied.

"What?"

"The sales. They will call us..."

We were all walking awkwardly with nothing to talk, well Merida and Rapunzel would have their private chit-chats but me with frosty over here, it's awkward. But I decided to break the ice and gave the silver haired boy a nudge. I whispered, "Did you tell them about the game?"

His eyes turned childish, "Nope, just said that I was looking for a serious relationship and that you might be the one."

"And they actually believed you?" I retorted, "I told you the game doesn't start until Monday."

"I know, I know but thought this would be a good opportunity to get in some practice." He pulled me to his side hooking his arm around me, like your normal average couple would do in public. We were so close I could hear him breathing.

ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

THE PERSONAL BUBBLE POPPER HAS STRUCK AGAIN!

ELSA ARENDELLE'S BUBBLE HAS BEEN VIOLATED!

I REPEAT THE BUBBLE HAS BEEN VIOLATED.

My face suddenly turned flushed out of embarrassment and made no-whatsoever eye-contact at him with the remaining will-power I have left in me. I just want to throw him off of me and run into the nearest bathroom to crawl up in a ball of shame. Does he have any idea on how unprepared I am? I began glaring at the floor, I bet he's enjoying the crap out of this.