Chapter 6 - Identity

Elsa POV

I ran away, away from him.

That little Frost idiot! Judging me! Who the hell does he think he is.

"I'm Frost, Jack Frost " his husky voice echoed In my head again. The same exact way that he did the first time we met.

It should be, 'I'm ass, Jack-ass'.

Dammit, what did I force myself onto?

I ran and stopped at the door that led to the roof. I stuck my earphones into my ear and a blast of a mellow melody, that seemed liked a the playing of a piano. It sounded beautiful. I climbed the ladder again felt the gentle snowflakes fall onto my pearly-pale skin.

"The snow glows white
on the mountain tonight.
Not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation,"

I sang to the mystical song, that seemed almost unknown to me but it seemed to sum me up, I looked up to the snow-fallen sky, "And it looks like I'm the Queen." I frowned at the lyrics but I continued.

"The wind is howling like
this swirling storm inside,
Couldn't keep it in,
heaven knows I tried."

I sat down on the edge of the roof and hugged my knees tightly to chest burying my face into them, "Don't let them in, don't let them see,
Be the good girl you always have to be! Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know,
Well, now they know!~"

I stood up with much confidence sliding my gray sweater off and flinging my glasses somewhere, I began to take off my scarf and began to twirl it around as if the wind was doing so, I continued to sing.

Jack POV

Before I could leave, a sound, or a voice, a talented voice, lured me to were it was. Curiosity killed the cat? It's a females voice, a girl can't do no harm. I opened the small roofed floor door and heard perfectly the serene voice clearly. I hid behind a bench closer by to see her. 

"Let it go, let it go!
Can't hold it back anymore~!
Let it go, let it go!
Turn away and slam the door!~ "

I could see her perfectly, she was twirling in the white powder, to me I saw an absolute angel.

"Wow..." I whispered to myself.

She flew her arms out with one foot resting on the ledge if the roof. I was scared-struck I thought that she would jump.

"I don't care!
What they're going to say,
Let the storm rage on!"

She lifted her hands out if she was a queen, but a royally cute queen indeed.

"The cold never bothered me anyway." She let go of her maroon scarf and let it fly who-knows where and continued to dance and sing.

She sang more verses until she came to the refrain again,

" It's funny how some distance,
Make everything seem small~
And the fears that once controlled me-" she had this joyed looked on her face and it radiated from her icy azure eyes,
"Can't get to me at all!"

I wanted to come in closer to get a better look on her face but I stopped, I liked the song too much. I wanted to stay until she stopped,

"It's time to see what I can do,
To test the limits and break through!
No right, no wrong, no rules for me,
I'm free~"

She looked up to the sky again, with that angelic look on her face, "Let it go~, let it go~!" She loosened her bun and a blonde braid flopped out and rested on her shoulder, she smoothened out her bangs," When I'll rise like the break of dawn", she started to unbutton her blouse, which caused my face to heat up, good thing she had a tight white tank top underneath, "Let it go, let it go!~ That perfect girl is gone!" She lifted both her hands up, flapping her flowing shirt that one sleeve was hanging loosely on her shoulder and the other was flapping, loosened on her elbow.