Chapter 13 - Her Nerd

3rd Person POV

The school bell rang.

The first person to enter the biology class was Henry Horrendous Haddock III (He was only known as Hiccup around his family at this time). He was small scrawny character with nest of auburn hair that flopped over his fore-head and curls that reached his ears and nape of his neck. He respectively sat dawn at one of the lab tables provided and watched as his new fellow classmates roll in, one after the other.

For the next five minutes, students sat down, until the only seat left was next to Hiccup. Hiccup dropped his head down embarrassed, of course, he should've known. He was the new kid in town, so it was obvious he wouldn't be the first option to sit with. He tried to blocked out what the teacher was saying, and it was just a mere 5 seconds before school started.

5

4

3

2

BAM!

The door slammed open with no warning at all. Everyone, including the teacher, were frozen at their places. The only thing that was moving were their eyes as they watched a platinum blonde female carelessly enter the room, with a "Badass" aura that reeked her. Hiccup's jaw dropped as his forest-green gaze rained onto her. She styled her hair in a French braid, she only wore a white crop-top with a snowflake imprint, a leather jacket over it carelessly, and tight, ripped jeans that accentuated her curves in all in the right places. Finished off with black combat boots.

1

The bell finally rang.

Elsa eyes scanned the room of unfamiliar faces until her eyes landed next to the empty spot next to Hiccup, and then at him. Hiccup's heart skipped a beat ( out of pure terror ) and he gulped nervously as he saw her slender figure make its way to sit next to him.

"Welcome back to school class, I'll be your biology teacher for the rest of the year and person sitting next to you will be you're partner." Hiccup's eyes widened like saucers and looked over to the girl that was just a few inches from him. She looked down at him with a mocking grin.

And now he was kind of wishing he was sitting alone.

Fast forward two months in, they were finally assigned a project. They both agreed to meet after school at the town's local library. The year was going smoothly for both of them, even though they haven't bothered to interact with each other. Then again, it was going smooth right?

"Okay, I was thinking we could make a PowerPoint." Hiccup proposed as he pulled out his tablet from his backpack along with other notes he took during class.

"Uh-huh." She said, slouching on the chair that was across from him, her legs resting on the table and her attention fixated on the braid that flopped over her shoulder.

"I'll do research on each of the organelle's functions. Can you look up their locations...?" His vice trailed off making sure it was okay with her.

"Uh-huh."

He looked up from his notes, the girl across from him was playing with the strands of her silver hair, not giving a second damn on what he was saying. His face fell unamused. He wasn't surprised at all. He cleared his throat,"After that we could jump off a building, you're cool with that?"

"Uh-huh."

The boy face-palmed and sighed, "Elsa are you even listening?"

She looked up,"Hm?"

Hiccup groaned loudly and dropped his head onto the table defeated. Elsa flung her legs off the tabled and looked down on the distressed brunette. She smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, smart stuff, I'm listening.