Chapter 20 - First Time for Everything

Elsa POV

"Step one in Jack Frost's perfect dating guidelines, I would usually find out what the girl likes before taking them out."

I gave him a questioning look, "So, what are we going to do?"

"That's the problem." He wiggled a single pale finger in my face, "I don't know."

"You don't know?" I deadpanned. Was our chosen first date a plan B if he didn't get enough info on my likes and dislikes? It was nice at first, but it was almost like it was pulled straight out a movie, "Does that mean we're going back to school?"

He caught the hidden disappointment in my voice and he let out a gentle sigh, "I know that we've only known each other for a week. But, due to this.... mysterious hardass persona you pull off all the time, I never had the chance to know you better."

Though he never said it out lout, it sounded like he was blaming me for not being open about myself. It wasn't like we never talked, I could name a handful of things I learned about him during the last ten days I've known him. He must've picked up something. "What do you know about me?"

"That you have a bad taste in men." He responded to quickly for my taste, but hey at least it was something.

I scoffed, "Are you insulting yourself?"

"In my defense, you picked Eric over me and look how that turned out." He mocked nonchalantly, "If we hung out at the library like you lied you would, then you would've skipped out on whole night of hurt."

I can't believe I was being lectured by this Frostidiot.

"So I'm going to take the straight-forward approach and ask.... What do you want to do?"

I thought long and hard and wondered, 'How would I like to waste my time with this guy?' Probably somewhere quiet, where he'll be forced to talk to me as little as possible, somewhere like...

"The library. Let's go to the library." I answered.

"Man, you make my physics class sound fun." He sighed and started to back up the car. "Back to school it is..."

"Then what do you want to do?" I retorted.

Frost's sky blue eyes sparkled like snowflakes with a charismatic pearly white grin to match. "My princess is actually interested in me!" His sapphire irises rolled up thoughtfully and a relaxed half smile formed above his chin, "Hm, no one's asked me before... So I'm not sure." His voice trailed off.

"As long as it isn't another cheesy boat ride, anything is fine with me." I assured him. I'll admit, it was gentlemanly of him to plan the date accordingly to the girl's desires. I wonder if there's a downside to having to deal—and pay for—whatever date it may be. I always wondered what was the appeal to Jack Frost. How was he able to get many girls to like him in the first place? Was he rich and they were in it for the money? Or did they just find him to be a cute hockey jock? Or were the princesses of DisneyWorks Academy easily swept off their feet by the make-believe snow prince? I have feeling I'll get the answer by the end of the day, depending on what my fake boyfriend has in store. "I am quite interested in what you like to do for fun."

'You know besides breaking hearts and the law.' I thoughtfully added.

For a moment Jack kept awfully silent. Too silent for comfort. I arched a brow and tiled my head to the side, "What?"

The teenage boy's poker face broke into a cheerful smirk, "You're pretty cute when you're nice."

My instant reaction was to throw on a glare, "What am I when I'm not?"