Chapter 9 - Friendships are Underrated

Elsa POV

"You had to tell him."

I stop at my tracks and clenched my my jaw as I was holding my breath. I also managed to get the courage to look into his eyes, for once. They looked unamused as always but it looked a bit disappointed, " I really value my friendship with Peter." I admitted.

" Yeah... You sure do." He shrugged and shut his door.

And he left

SUNDAY 

I woke up with a knot of guilt in my stomach.

why?

JACK'S FACE THAT'S WHY

 THAT LOOK OF DISAPPOINTMENT MADE ME GUILTY AS HELL.

AND... and his ice blue eyes seemed more darker the last time I saw him yesterday. It looked very bitter and cheerless.

Is that why I feel different? Because I'm not used to seeing Jack so not "Jack".

I stood up, slapping my cheeks to at least knock some sense into me, 'There's no way, I could feel sympathy towards this Frostidiot?".

I roamed to the bathroom and glanced in the mirror, my hair loose in curls, my eyes tired. I didn't really appreciate the scene so I reluctantly braided my hair and washed my face. I decided to put in my contacts. Better get used to them right?

Earlier Peter texted me that him and the group are coming to pick me up to hang around the mall. Getting out of my bed to get ready, I had a black tank top on and I slipped on a maroon cardigan and black skinny jeans and put on the same old uggs.

I beat it to the kitchen, where I saw Olaf and Uncle Marshy already eating breakfast, I muttered a little, "Goodmornin", and I got satisfactory replies back.

"You friends are here, they're outside." The fair boy reminded me with this huge grin on his face.

"Yeah, it's that Peter kid with you know.... the rest." added Uncle Marsh sounding uninterested.

I simply nodded and made my way to the front door.

Jack POV

I had to wake up early because lil' Peter wanted to visit his wittle fwiend Elsa.

How cute. I mentally smirked at his obvious feelings toward, *coughcough* MY GIRLFRIEND.

Well almost...

Just how close are those two? Honestly I haven't shaken off her telling Peter the whole game. I mean, c'mon she looked pissed when she thought I told Mer and Punz. Don't I have a say in anything? But I mean I thought this was a womano y mano thing. Just between us y'know.

But imagining someone actually liking Peter more than me is absolute bullshit to my ears. Everyone has liked me more and that's how it's always been. But she also ditched me- I mean us just to hang out with him.

I was watching a few feet away from Peter and his group, next to this adorable little snowman. I noticed from this group, the most farthest side from me. Pitch Black. Glaring daggers at me, in return I have a lovely mocking tilted smile his way. Making him more pissed off as ever.

But a blonde girl got my attention, "Hey, Frost heard you have a thing for Elsa." I glared at Peter for the moment and he just rolled his eyes.

"Well that's how relationships work." I answered quite bored.