Powerful

The sea goddess was still sitting on her large wooden chair, facing the light strip that came from the small slit in the stone wall of her cave. "When is it?" Ursula asked, her voice firm and her forehead contorted in a frown.

"Tomorrow!" Cruella answered, her strong accent dripping amusement. "Oh, this scar looks horrible, darling. It's a shame you'll be disfigured in such important meeting." She added, letting out a small laugh.

"Shut up! That idiotic queen burned my face, what you expected it would look like? It will heal with time anyway." The goddess hissed, turning her gaze to face her friend. Ursula stood up and took a few steps towards Cruella.

"We'll have to work together to beat them. I almost died when I invaded the castle, Regina is too strong and I can't control Maleficent anymore. I don't know what happened, her friend must have done something to block my magic." Cruella said angrily.

"Don't worry about it, I have all planned. Is too soon to act, though. We still don't have the location." Ursula commented, breathing out heavily.

"The queen has it, we just have to follow her." Cruella suggested, smiling.

-- |¥| --

"So... You want us to guard the castle?" Blue asked, her eyebrows lifted in surprise.

"Yes." Snow said, smiling.

"No, we don't." Regina said sharply, rolling her eyes.

Blue looked at the queen with a smug smirk. "Are your majesty scared of what I could find out?" The fairy teased, earning from Regina an emotionless dry laugh.

"You won't find anything." The queen said firmly, her dark eyes flickering with a new flame.

"Maybe I will. With you away there is nothing stopping us." Blue said, lifting her eyebrows.

"I suppose you want to die, then. I have a lot of dark magic in here, dear. Nothing is unprotected, I can assure you that." The queen bitted out, lifting her head to shoot Blue a look of superiority.

The fairy took a deep breath and turned to face Snow with a warm smile, ignoring the queen's taunts. "We'll help you, princess." She said.

-- |¥| --

After the unpleasant meeting with the fairies, Regina wanted nothing more than being alone to prepare herself for the following days. Their were going to face many obstacles to find the Thunder Stone, and if she wasn't careful, the queen could make mistakes she hadn't the luxury of committing. Lost in her thoughts, Regina walked trough the greet halls of her castle headed straight for her Vault. Her mind travelled trough the memories of her mother and ended in the ones involving the Dark One. Regina couldn't stop wondering how deep had been their relationship; had her teacher and her mother really loved each other? It was in the middle of the queen's meditation that someone bumped into her hardly, making Regina take several steps back not to fall.

"Watch where you're going!" She hissed as smoothed her dress, without bringing up her face to see who was in front of her. The queen worked on showing an unimpressed scowl as she lifted her head, glaring at the person.

Regina's eyes widened and all the harsh words died in her mouth as Tinkerbell looked at her with uneasy eyes.

The fairy had a furious look. "At least you remember me." She hissed.

"Of course I do." Regina answered in a casual tone, quickly recomposing herself.
"Blue let you come back?" The queen asked, genuine surprised.

"Yes, but she doesn't see me as a fairy anymore. I'm still being evaluated." The fairy responded and let out a snort, giving the queen an irritated look.