Concern

"Watch it, Cruella! If you keep yelling like this, they'll find out about us." Ursula reprehended, glancing at her companion.

"I did no such thing, darling. You better stop treating me like I was one of your servants." The thin woman retorted.

Ursula sighed. "I'm the one holding the dagger." She bitted out.

"That means you control him, not me." Cruella replied in a sharp tone, gesticulating towards Rumple.

Noticing the Dark One had slowed his pace, the goddess rolled her eyes.

"Keep walking." She ordered, tightening her grip over the dagger.

Rumple took a deep breath and his smirk hardened.

"Since I'm doomed to follow your orders, you could at least stop talking. Surely, you know how annoying this constant babbling is." He exclaimed, making the duo in front of him halt their walk.

"You don't get to say a thing, imp." Cruella bitted out, turning to face him with an indignant frown.

"Do you wish to be punished, Rumplestilskin?" Ursula questioned, her eyebrows lifted in amusement.

"I'm not afraid of you, dearie. You're nothing more than a spoiled child. It wasn't a surprise when your father decided banished you." The Dark One mocked, smiling evilly.

As soon as the words left his mouth, the goddess's tentacles wrapped themselves around him, strongly squeezing his body. He couldn't help but let out a gasp as they crushed his arms.

Grinning mischievously, Ursula stepped forward and lifted the Dark One until he stood a few meters from the floor. Without warning, she let him go, causing the men to hit the ground painfully.

Rumple hissed in response.

"Know your place." Ursula muttered, turning around and restarting her walk by Cruella's side.

The Dark One looked up to face her with a rather murderous expression. He wanted nothing more than to bury his hand inside her chest and crash her heart. Although, Rumple wasn't strong enough to fight the dagger's power.

"I'll take care of you soon, dearie." He whispered between gritted teeth, slowly moving his feet to stand.

--|¥|--

Fortunately, the forest was less dense now. The space between the trees was larger, allowing them to walk more freely without much difficulty. The sunlight was shining bright, illuminating their way.

"It's getting easier to move around here." David stated, relieved.

"Aye." Hook agreed, smiling.

"I think this place is better than we thought it would be. We'll get the stone faster than the expected!" Grumpy exclaimed, letting out a laugh.

Regina rolled her eyes. "Don't be ridiculous, dwarf. Do you seriously believe this is all the island can throw at us? If so, you're not paying much attention." She mocked.

The dwarves glared at the queen annoyedly, whispering curses and sharp comebacks to her majesty. Regina decided to ignore all of them.

"We're walking for ages." Snow murmured, breathing out tiredly.

"Do you need to rest?" Charming asked, worriedly, as placed a supportive hand on his wife's back.

"I'm fine." She lied, smiling tightly under her husband's gaze, quickly glancing at her belly.

David gave her a knowing look. "I think it's best if we take a break." He declared, turning to face the group.

Everybody halted their walking midway at the prince's words. They turned around with puzzled expressions. It hadn't been that long since they had restarted to walk.