Patience

Ursula watched the group walking from far away. She saw the queen leading them, together with Snow and her husband. She couldn't help but growl.

"Does she at least know where she's going?" Ursula asked tiredly.

Rumple rolled his eyes. "How can I know? I'm trapped with you since I arrived." He murmured, annoyed.

"What's the point in following someone who doesn't know the way? If the queen is simply walking around, darling, I'm happy to find the stone on my own." Cruella snorted.

"Why don't you go ahead and ask her? Stop by and say 'hallo'! I'm sure Regina will be very pleased. The Dark One teased, smirking evilly.

"Oh, of course. The queen would love it just as much as I would." The goddess bitted out. "Stop being ridiculous." She added.

"By the way, I actually thought you knew where the stone was. How can the Dark One not know such thing?" Cruella commented, glancing at him suspiciously.

"In my defense, as soon as I got interested on the stone, you idiots captured me. All I know is that it is here, in the island." Rumple said impatiently. "I told you that at least a million times." He added.

"If both of you remain clueless of where to go, how are we supposed to find it?" Ursula questions, blinking her eyes.

Rumple laughed humorlessly. "You're the one giving the shots here. Isn't your job to know what to do?" He bitted out.

"Well, we'll have to believe the queen has a plan. Knowing her as much as I do, I'm sure she has one." The goddess said firmly, lifting her eyebrows.

"Finally, something we can agree on." The Dark One muttered.

-- | ¥ | --

"This lake is huge! It will take days until we finally cross it." Granny pointed out, walking slowly.

"Come on, it's just a few days." Snow smiled.

The group continued walking as the sun started to set. Charming played with Snow's belly, making the princess laugh.

"Regina, have you heard news from Belle?" The prince asked.

The queen inbreathed deeply. "No." She simply answered.

"I still don't understand why you need her here. You could at least have explained." He said, annoyed.

"I have it handled, David." Regina responded coldly.

"We know that, but we have the right to know what's going on." Snow added softly. "If you told us what is happening, we could help." She added, smiling.

"Look, you can keep asking me what is going on as many times as you want. I already told you I won't explain it right now and we shouldn't be talking about it." Regina answered firmly.

"Of course we should!" Charming protested.

"Yeah, it concerns everybody." Ruby agreed, mobbing closer.

The queen stopped walking and turned around. "I'm trying to solve a problem here and you are making it an impossible task!" The queen snapped.

"Regina..." Snow reprehended.

"No! Don't 'Regina' me, Snow White! Seriously you're just so -" The queen halted her sentence midway and closed her eyes, trying to calm down. "Trust me on this." The sorceress added in a low tone.

"Milady, it's ok." Robin comforted her, placing a hand on her back.

"No, it isn't! I'm done playing nice with them! They still think I'm going to snap and kill them in their sleep." The queen said sarcastically.